What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

I'm liking Mr Mercedes. Very much. Brendan Gleeson is damn good,and Harry Treadway is brilliant as the creep. The supporting actors are superb as well.

this the kind of show I would gladly binge away a whole weekend.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grand designs? which one and how many eps?

I love all the GD shows, UK, Aus and NZ, house of the year, best ofs etc.

New season that just started. First episode of Season 18.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Started watching Blue Mountain State because Alan Ritchson (who played Aquaman in Smallville) was cast as Hawk in the new DC Titans live-action series. Imagine my delight when Stephen Amell (Arrow) needed to be comforted because the police caught him getting a BJ from a trannie prostitute.

jvx9rls.png

Started watching Blue Mountain State because Alan Ritchson (who played Aquaman in Smallville) was cast as Hawk in the new DC Titans live-action series. Imagine my delight when Stephen Amell (Arrow) needed to be comforted because the police caught him getting a BJ from a trannie prostitute.

jvx9rls.png

Ridiculous and over the top. Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Started watching Person of Interest, from season 1... not sure if this was ever on DStv, but then I never watched many series.

Started watching Person of Interest, from season 1... not sure if this was ever on DStv, but then I never watched many series.

I loved the first few seasons. Was one of my favourite series. Think they dragged it out just one season too long.

I loved the first few seasons. Was one of my favourite series. Think they dragged it out just one season too long.

[emoji106] Guess I will find out one day.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk