FrankG

going to give this a spin

gave it a go last night and it is fun...will give the whole series a try now

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Masterchef Australia keeps on raising the bar. Nearly all the contestants this year have made dishes I would happily order in a restaurant and this is only the first week. Nice to see more savoury dishes as well, I get a bit tired of all the desserts.

Last Night I came across the series 'Fastest Car' on Netflix. Its pretty Awesome. In every episode, 3 Guys that build their own drag street racing cars race against one super Exotic car like a Ferrari, Lamborghini etc. But these exotic car owners are not drag racers, they are like rich lawyers and business men etc.   :thumbup:

Seems I have been missing out on Westworld you lot have been talking about ... going to have to give it a spin soon!

We're just watching "The Crossing" and enjoying it. 4 episodes in and not sure who to trust!

I suspect we'll start watching double episodes soon.

We're just watching "The Crossing" and enjoying it. 4 episodes in and not sure who to trust!

MY WORD THAT LOOKS GOOD!!!!!

Masterchef Australia keeps on raising the bar. Nearly all the contestants this year have made dishes I would happily order in a restaurant and this is only the first week. Nice to see more savoury dishes as well, I get a bit tired of all the desserts.

I still think Eliza shoulda won... :ph34r:

:thumbup: it's actually pretty well paced. loving it so far 

MY WORD THAT LOOKS GOOD!!!!!

We're loving it but I see we've caught up with it now! I have one more episode to watch and then we're down to one a week - its brand new.

"SAFE" on Netflix. Flippin brilliant. Watched the first 3 last night. Rest to follow tomorrow night. 

Looks like Dexter?  Or rather the actor who played Dexter?

Added to watch list

Edited by Cois

Westworld = total mess - no storyline that I seem to be able to follow.

I watched the first episode of season 2.  Gave up after a while and found social media more interesting.  Maybe the next episodes are better but were super boring for me.