What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Cape Town - Sir David Attenborough talks about what makes his new show Dynasties so special.

It follows the true stories of five of the world’s most celebrated, yet endangered animals. 

This exciting new series brings a bold, new level of real life drama to the natural history genre, revealing the complexities of power, rivalry and tenderness in animal relationships. 

Dynasties begins on Sunday, 18 November on BBC Earth (DStv 184) at 16:00."

If anyone's looking for a decent series, I've found The Rookie with Nathan Fillion is a rather more thoughtful addition to the crime gene than I expected. Unlike Castle they make an effort to show some of the real situations cops could face and they treat it with respect. Still some humour (thank goodness) but a much more rounded, balanced show than Castle was, imo. So far a 7/10 for me with the potential to climb to an 8.

If anyone's looking for a decent series, I've found The Rookie with Nathan Fillion is a rather more thoughtful addition to the crime gene than I expected. Unlike Castle they make an effort to show some of the real situations cops could face and they treat it with respect. Still some humour (thank goodness) but a much more rounded, balanced show than Castle was, imo. So far a 7/10 for me with the potential to climb to an 8.

agreed. one of the few shows I look forward to. Miss Canadian Idols 200x has a mega cool voice. :blush:

scifi fans: Origin is showing on Youtube, first 2 eps gratis.

Trailer:

Ep1:

All ten screened 14 Nov, but 3 -10 on Youtube premium only, and not available in ZA :(

Edited by Capricorn

"Cape Town - Sir David Attenborough talks about what makes his new show Dynasties so special.

It follows the true stories of five of the world’s most celebrated, yet endangered animals. 

This exciting new series brings a bold, new level of real life drama to the natural history genre, revealing the complexities of power, rivalry and tenderness in animal relationships. 

Dynasties begins on Sunday, 18 November on BBC Earth (DStv 184) at 16:00."

Just saw News24 share something about that, looks good.

Edited by WeekendWarrior80

Started the final season of Sons of Anarchy last night .... getting rather violent quickly!

Yes I know this series is old, but still new to me.

Started the final season of Sons of Anarchy last night .... getting rather violent quickly!

Yes I know this series is old, but still new to me.

We are watching House of Cards S03 so I know how you feel...

S02 - Mr & Mrs Underwood and Meecham........ :eek:  did NOT see that coming!