What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd even say she's hotter than she was back then

Yip. She's a goddam dame. Remember her from the latter seasons of Hannibal. Those soft light filters they always used and her slow, paced line delivery. Eek!

Gillette Gillian...the best a man can get  :whistling:

On another note

I finished watching Mad Men with my daughter a few weeks ago. Second time round it is just as good, if not better. Some of the best writing out there. Definitely still in my Top 5 list of TV shows of all time

Oooh, and Taken season2 is available on Prime... will keep me occupied while I wait for True detective episodes

Watched it. Pretty good. 

Watched the first episode of True Detective season 3. Pretty good thus far, hopefully it keeps it up, not like the 2nd season, that was a bit meh.

Oooh, and Taken season2 is available on Prime... will keep me occupied while I wait for True detective episodes

Episode 3 is out, you know...

Recently picked up where we left off with Ray Donovan. Season 5 should be done within the next few days. Always entertaining.

Got Blue Bloods and Suits lined up next

Enjoying Coroner S01 and S02 of Star Trek.

Building Alaska, and very much looking forward to season 19 of Grand Designs. Ep 1 of Grand Designs building of the year is on youtube, in two parts. Must find the rest.

Edited by Capricorn

Just started a few series

Sons of Anarchy (yes, yes. Better late than never)

You will not be sorry. My favourite show of all time. I'm watching it a second time at the moment.

Alot of the changes I made to my old Harley was inspired by the show.

Enjoy SOA

Just started a few series

Sons of Anarchy (yes, yes. Better late than never)
Bad Blood (great so far)
Sex Ed (Drooooooool)

I'm loving Wayne. Trying to watch only one episode at a time instead of rushing through it as I usually do, because each episode is excellent so far. Really didn't expect to enjoy it so much.

OH FLIP THAT LOOKS AWESOME ...... GOING TO HAVE TO START WATCHING IT TONIGHT!!!!

I'm loving Wayne. Trying to watch only one episode at a time instead of rushing through it as I usually do, because each episode is excellent so far. Really didn't expect to enjoy it so much.