What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

We watched Sick Note (both seasons) the past two weeks.

A funny series. It is a little dark, but Nick Frost was doing a good job acting like a knob of a doctor

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Cap and splat. We're 3 episodes deep and so damn hooked that we might as well be participating in the Donald Trump thread.

:lol:  :lol:

I've enjoyed the Last Dance. Jordan was a superb player, dominator, competitor and intimidator.

Quite apt for a cycling forum, but he reminds me a bit of Lance. The same unwavering desire to be the best and to completely dominate others. And both having comebacks in no way a reflection of their first attempt at the profession. 

The current selection of series and movies is not that great... I might even get something productive done.

Watched True Detective Season 1 and 2.

Now I know what people have been saying about season2, but second time out, I really was a lot better than the first. 

Not keen on S03 just yet. (watched it when it aired) too fresh in my mind still.

Gonna start Killing Eve tonight. Sounds weird.. I meant I'm going to start watching Killing eve tonight.

Twin Peaks S2:E5

Yes, it's slow by today's standards, but the atmosphere, characters, and general "WTF" moments still hold up really well. I'm looking forward to seeing Season 3 for the first time.

So 2024 then[emoji6].I added a few years.[emoji1787].. shees we've been waiting for that book for so long

Honestly I have lost interest and I think he as well. Don't get the impression he is really motivated to finish the story and even if he was I think the whole thing just became too big a complex mess with too many threads to bring everything to a logical conclusion.

First few books in the series probably still some of my favourites ever.