Let's see those Cannondales

Hairy

Once you select the image you then need to click, attach to post or add to post.

Yup, tried that. First chose the file, then clicked attach this file. Same error

*Edit: realized I was trying to upload a 12.2mb pic. My bad :ph34r:  I'm a noob so that is my excuse.

Please see my pic now. would love to know what year model it is and perhaps what would have been standard on the bike? And again, sorry for the bad photo (non drive side etc)

post-81692-0-19229600-1605513499_thumb.jpg

Edited by JuddMan

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, tried that. First chose the file, then clicked attach this file. Same error

*Edit: realized I was trying to upload a 12.2mb pic. My bad :ph34r:  I'm a noob so that is my excuse.

Please see my pic now. would love to know what year model it is and perhaps what would have been standard on the bike? And again, sorry for the bad photo (non drive side etc)

I've owned two Synapse's before. A 2011 Aluminium which this looks very similar spec wise but with a white coat of paint where mine was black. The other was a carbon 2018 (Which i did my 1st full Ironman on with clip on Bars) which is totally different component wise. 

The synapse tech is aimed to promote an all day riding experience which can cover various bumpy terrain. much like the spez roubaix. IT's  geometry is "less" racy but way more forgiving on SA roads than my Supersix Evo. 

Enjoy it. 

Congrats, many safe happy miles!!!

PS. Those cables need tiding up. The loop to big.

I raise you TriRig:

https://cyclingtips.com/2020/11/redesigned-tririg-omega-one-rim-brake-that-makes-you-faster/

Be the envy of all the disc bikes.

Enjoy your DC.

Yeah plan to go all internal from the headtube so left the cables as they were otherwise the tend to rub on the frame, also once my back is fixed can slam it properly 

Congratz, Pure Savage. She's looks faaaaast standing still.  Be safe out there, Bru.  :thumbup:

ha ha, I dont leave the house without a squad now. 

On a serious note, I found myself just off the back on Sunday, only 60m but 1 switch back behind so out of sight, a car approached slowly. First ever panic attack on a bike. :(

ha ha, I dont leave the house without a squad now. 

On a serious note, I found myself just off the back on Sunday, only 60m but 1 switch back behind so out of sight, a car approached slowly. First ever panic attack on a bike. :(

I have those when I get dropped as well. It's nothing to do with being hijacked, more to do with the realisation I'll have to suffer more on my own.

looks like the stem isn't slammed though

Its not. Still waiting for a part from the US and a stem. 

Although I honestly can not even bend to pick up stuff so not sure able to slam it just yet. 

I've owned two Synapse's before. A 2011 Aluminium which this looks very similar spec wise but with a white coat of paint where mine was black. The other was a carbon 2018 (Which i did my 1st full Ironman on with clip on Bars) which is totally different component wise. 

The synapse tech is aimed to promote an all day riding experience which can cover various bumpy terrain. much like the spez roubaix. IT's  geometry is "less" racy but way more forgiving on SA roads than my Supersix Evo. 

Enjoy it. 

Thanks for the reply! I'm glad that by luck I ended up getting something with more relaxed geometry, as opposed to a hardcore racer. I am mainly using it for group rides etc for fitness and enjoyment factor, I am by no means a racing snake. Would be nice to start getting into races (regulations allowing) for personal accomplishment, as such I reckon the synapse frame is still a winner.

I have looked at google images for models 2011+ but still cannot find a single pic which is the same colour scheme as my bike? Quite baffled actually. Reason why I really want to find the year model is for own knowledge/history, seeing what was upgraded on the bike as well as for maintenance.  

Thanks for the reply! I'm glad that by luck I ended up getting something with more relaxed geometry, as opposed to a hardcore racer. I am mainly using it for group rides etc for fitness and enjoyment factor, I am by no means a racing snake. Would be nice to start getting into races (regulations allowing) for personal accomplishment, as such I reckon the synapse frame is still a winner.

I have looked at google images for models 2011+ but still cannot find a single pic which is the same colour scheme as my bike? Quite baffled actually. Reason why I really want to find the year model is for own knowledge/history, seeing what was upgraded on the bike as well as for maintenance.  

2013 Synaps 

Page 71

https://issuu.com/cannondale_europe/docs/012_can_catalog_screen_en

Here is a full spec sheet:  https://cycling-passion.com/cannondale-synapse-alloy-2013/

Edited by Spinnekop

The Synapse is probably the most capable Cannondale ever made. It can be used very effectively for racing and endurance riding. Its very responsive and it softens the road vibrations quite a lot. The best of both worlds.