What would you do? Split...

Tumbleweed

I have been looking forward to World Champs in PMB for about a year now. Am sorted with accomodation, booked leave and a couple of hook-ups with mates and some my "stalkers" from social media...

Then just 10 minutes ago, a mail landed in my in box inviting me to take part in the Jozi2Kozi. All expenses paid, and VIP treatment.

Don't know what to do...help?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me put it this way. Which highlights package would you prefer to watch on tv later

I have been looking forward to World Champs in PMB for about a year now. Am sorted with accomodation, booked leave and a couple of hook-ups with mates and some my "stalkers" from social media...

Then just 10 minutes ago, a mail landed in my in box inviting me to take part in the Jozi2Kozi. All expenses paid, and VIP treatment.

Go to World Champs :devil:

I am doing Josi2Kosi and was looking forward to a peaceful week with normal mtbers :whistling:

Edited by I FLY

is there a way we can fit in both of them?

I am keen to join you for both!

hehehehe....FOMO is a b!t$h

Pretty much the same boat.

However as great as Jozi2Kozi is, the WC really doesn't come round that often, so the choice is clear for me this time round.

Nice brag - now go do your tour.

Pretty much the same boat.

However as great as Jozi2Kozi is, the WC really doesn't come round that often, so the choice is clear for me this time round.

Is this a tread staffer thing....hell do you guys have an opening for a tea lady?

Is this a tread staffer thing....hell do you guys have an opening for a tea lady?

:w00t: .... No, was a while back with my freelance work. How's the coffee skillz though?

Tumbles/Danger Dassie, i'll gladly take away 1 of your problems.

You can gift me the Jozi2Kozi, that way you'll have to go to WC :D

Just remember who's doing who the favour, there's also that other saying, it's better to give than receive?