Roadie behavior- Etiquette

Reg Lizard

you not supposed to sit in the slip but just a few metres back to the left or right in line with his perephial vision (if u can) when he glances back say "hi". u know the story.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gotta love the 'if I wasn't with my mates I would have dropped him on my mtb' type comments. You never know if he wanted to he may well have dropped your sorry arse but we'll never know now will we ;)

Hehehe...stirring the pot I suppose...said I would have given him ago, not that I would have dropped him :eek: He probably would have kicked my @rse, but hey what doesn't kill you....

I was just suprised that he made the effort to have a chat with me :clap:

Edited by Reg Lizard

Do you also sit at the robots in your Corsa Lite waiting to dice everyone that pulls next to you.More than anything you just made yor name gat.

I very much doubt whether it was you...you do not ride in Aurecon kit, do you :eek:

Nope, was'nt me. Just stirring.

In any case, I'm so unfit at this stage, I would have gotten into your slip, if at all possible, never mind overtaking.

Aaaaaaahhhhh...the good old Roadie / MTB debate moer mekaar is about to get out of hand...LOL

Ding...ding...ding...round number 1 :clap: or is it round number 7 or 8 already???

Also do both road and MTB now and enjoy it more and more everyday...cycling is the winner :thumbup:

Had it not been that I was riding with my buddies, I might have given him a go...but hey, being a holiday and all, I was in a happy mood :thumbup:

post-36275-0-22720900-1376465302_thumb.jpg

you shouldve stayed and then asked casually "did you have brussels for dinner last night?" :clap:

you shouldve stayed and then asked casually "did you have brussels for dinner last night?" :clap:

I did what Reg did once, only with roady chicks <I'm overweight and lazy >, till one asked, 'are you drafting or checking out my ass'...so I told her the truth about her saddle bags and ducked into the bush with my 26' dual sus XC single track destroyer...

Also glad to note that I'm not the only farting cyclist :clap:

I did what Reg did once, only with roady chicks <I'm overweight and lazy >, till one asked, 'are you drafting or checking out my ass'...so I told her the truth about her saddle bags and ducked into the bush with my 26' dual sus XC single track destroyer...

Also glad to note that I'm not the only farting cyclist :clap:

:D.. priceless.. or am I supposed to say EPIC on this forum???? :)