SAd but the Hub is not safe anymore!

Ride4Life

Guys Please be careful! The Hub is not safe anymore!!!!! I posted my bike for sale and was contacted by an Nick Edwards (that is if its his real name)

I agreed to meet up so he can look at it. To my suprise he pulled a gun on me and took my pride and joy! This all happened very fast and all I could think of is dont shoot me!

I am lucky that I got of lightly unharmed from this but now Im minus my bike. Not to mention how am I gonna explain this to my insurance. Please guys be extra careful out there! If the Hub adminastrator can maybe contact me to try and get hold of this guys details it would help.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, sorry this happened.. I think this should be a warning for any female hubbers too that are selling or buying stuff. I know hubby just bought a very nice bike from a female hubber. He could have been given her home details and he was a crim..

Guys Please be careful! The Hub is not safe anymore!!!!! I posted my bike for sale and was contacted by an Nick Edwards (that is if its his real name)

I agreed to meet up so he can look at it. To my suprise he pulled a gun on me and took my pride and joy! This all happened very fast and all I could think of is dont shoot me!

I am lucky that I got of lightly unharmed from this but now Im minus my bike. Not to mention how am I gonna explain this to my insurance. Please guys be extra careful out there! If the Hub adminastrator can maybe contact me to try and get hold of this guys details it would help.

Easy, you go to the cops, tell them what happened and then claim....technically you were bike jacked.

:eek:

not cool,BUT I WOULDNT AGREE TO MEET anyone who is not a regular hubber, ME THATS WHY I HATE SELLING STUFF, always a scam artist or time wasters or thieves

Is that why you ship me stuff without being paid first...? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: