Robbed Again - Complex Security help

rad006

what area are you in?

also have you sent the surveillance pics to the cops?

have they ever bothered to come take prints?

do you have a community policing forum?

do you know what his access point is (considering you have CCTV)

do you have a security guard on the premises?

did these burglaries happen after a bout of maintenance or building work done?

agree that the 5 strand electric fence is useless - we recently had our changed as well. is your electric fence hooked up to a security company or an alarm system?

what area are you in? Ferndale

also have you sent the surveillance pics to the cops? Not yet

have they ever bothered to come take prints? They say its to much effort - No surprise there

do you have a community policing forum? No

do you know what his access point is (considering you have CCTV) Yes

do you have a security guard on the premises? Not yet

did these burglaries happen after a bout of maintenance or building work doneo No

agree that the 5 strand electric fence is useless - we recently had our changed as well. is your electric fence hooked up to a security company or an alarm system? Yes ADT

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Setup a takes 180 degree passive eye...can't beat it.. It's gonna see you even if you crawl. Beams can be fooled.

I was thinking of feeding him to pigs hahahahaha, apparently they eat everything....

No, pigs draw the line at eating politicians, but yes, they eat pretty much everything else. Ok, perhaps not estate agents and lawyers either. :ph34r:

Takex sorry. Message me I got like 20 + at all my deellings

Takex is a good brand - but eish sure don't come cheap! Looking at about R2k per outdoor PIR, but you can adjust and tweak the beam and its a great quality product. Otherwise look at a perimeter point-to-point beam that will pick up the scumbag coming over the wall.

Look at VX40's beams, they send out a beam over a 90degree area, for 12 meters, have the beam's over lap, this way he can't get in without the alarm knowing he is there, and then get some security company with big dog's... who's leases are not being maintained.

They have broken in 3 times next door to me, neighbour have high palisade, electric fence linked to alarm etc, I have no electric fence, only these around the house (They're R1600 each), neighbour have the standard side to side beams (VX80's).

Neighbour have now installed same beams as I have.

G

All of this is moot if the guy is just walking in the gate behind a car or has painted over one of the IR beams at the gate. CCTV is retroactive unless you have a 24hr monitoring service on site. 100 strand elec fence is only as good as the maintainance of the energiser, the bobbins and the foilage growth along the fenceline. If your fence clicks all night because of a short the b@stards will know that your fence is not being maintained. You have to create an awareness amongst residents. They must wait for the gate to close behind them before they drive off. They must question unknown people in the complex.

Our complex has the electric fence with rings on it and it is hooked up to the security company cms. if the thence is tampered with the alarm goes off, cms is alerted and the directors each get an sms immeadeatly notifying us what zone was triggered. Looking to install cameras now as well

a mate of mine has developed a tactical paintball gun with tracking and automated firing, filled with peper balls and soe other funky things i cant remeber. he is working on his web site at the moment but check our the facebook page:

https://www.facebook...ted_target_id=0

if you want send me a pm and ill give you his contact details.

I don't even have a crime problem and I want that.