Christmas Bonus time - solomons

Swift01

Ha ha yeah your right cause I know I can get it cheaper. So much for real karma, give away a chain or free (rare very rare thing for a scotsman) and gets hit with a 50% increase karma biiiiiiaaaatch slap for my good deed.

Aaaaah well lucky my home brew beer supplier keeps the prices the same.......

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you complaining ?

Its a single speed chain, which is the latest fashion at the moment.

Single speed components are like Prada or Armani. :whistling:

hmm didn't think about that as I'm planning on buying a new bike in Dec, I have been keeping an eye on prices, will be interesting to see if they whack a mark up on them for Christmas :-(

hmm didn't think about that as I'm planning on buying a new bike in Dec, I have been keeping an eye on prices, will be interesting to see if they whack a mark up on them for Christmas :-(

Sports Basement are having some good specials at the moment, but limited sizes.

HAHa I think Solomons work like Cajees, the price is only to fool people who don't want to bargain.

You are supposed to tell the Indians what you pay them :D

Didn't need to on the last chain it just said 99.99. Anything under 100 these days you don't complain about, unless we are talking about beer :-)

Solomons have become really expensive over the past six months or so ... on all their stuff. Even Cyclelab beats some of their prices.

Goes with the shop expansion....... Lets hope the lab does not do the same cause they really expanded :-)

Solomons - rockshox recon gold TK 29 ................R5,700, Tool Up Cycles -- R3,700

Where can you see what Tool Up Cycles have as stock and prices? I only see the links to the manufacturer pages.

Edited by Palaeodom

I'ts just because you didn't ask fo discount bru, how de hell dey supposed to know you want discount n all!!

I'ts just because you didn't ask fo discount bru, how de hell dey supposed to know you want discount n all!!

2 months ago it said 99.99 on the price sticker now 149.99. I know you always ask for a discount from those guys but they are now ripping it.