Littering chops

Rydogg

Guest Latent Blue
I was again disappointed by the riders from City Cycling.

2 guys throwing their rubbish off the side of the road during the tour de Philadelphia.

Back race number 712, about2time tag 228.

This is not the first complaint about these chops.

Agree littlering is foul. If you wished to speak with them, you could have, but 'raising'adults is not your job. Their parents already botched that job.

Just a thought maybe saying " I was again disappointed by '2 of the riders' the riders from City Cycling. "

Have a lekker day

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I have changed the topic name for all the sensitive ladies out there. What do you have to say for these guys now?

The situation has been delt with. The "litterer" is a 15 year old who is extremely quiet and shy - so next time don't assume that the person is an aggressive maniac and say something. I don't see what else you want people to say? Do you have a personal vendetta against the club "Rydogg"? I suggest that you get over it.

The situation has been delt with. The "litterer" is a 15 year old who is extremely quiet and shy - so next time don't assume that the person is an aggressive maniac and say something. I don't see what else you want people to say? Do you have a personal vendetta against the club "Rydogg"? I suggest that you get over it.

Just man up, take it on the chin and move on.

Op was decent enough to change the heading and remove the club name but still you carry on, some people...

Littering is sif!

Wasn't impressed today, 2 ppl in my cycling group chucked some bloodied tissues into the bush after dealing with some injuries. When I said No they were adamant it's OK cause it's biodegradable. I was horrified and they refused to pick it up. I ended up sticking it into my backpack. It takes all kinds.

I agree with the leave no trace philosophy.

Name and shame for sure i say! :devil:

Even whip out the cel and take a pic.

Why the hell should anyone be the guilty party for identifying litterers?

Whether they are 12 or 60,it's still not healthy.

I don't allow my kids to throw litter in our yard?please-focus on the issue here-littering!

Edited by feetup

Litter bugs are ego-centric, arrogant b@stards who only think as far their nose.

Their "inconvenience" of holding onto used sachets will always be more important to them than the inconvenience caused to the public.

It'll take consequences such as fines or public naming and shaming to curb this disgusting behaviour.

Seriously is it worth a moan here. If you are so against job creation stop and pick it up. You must have sleepless nights to watch the TDF littering.

Yes worth a moan here and no why should other people pick up ones litter.

Seriously is it worth a moan here. If you are so against job creation stop and pick it up. You must have sleepless nights to watch the TDF littering.

Stop and pick it up if it's lying there,but if you see someone litter?

against job creation?what the hell are you babbling on about?

I suppose the animals have no role in your ideal world?

Because i am a mountain biker,i try my best to keep our names on the list of avid "GREEN" people.

Edited by feetup

I remember in the army, if someone in the bungalow screwed up, they were told, "jy drop jou maatjies".

At school, we were told that anyone who wore the uniform represented the school.

I think both apply here.

Not too sure why being a shy and reserved 15-year-old is seen as being an acceptable excuse/reason/whatever.

Very depressing how many people try to defend the litterbugs and the club that they 'represent' ( look up that word to see what it means).

I would do exactly what the OP did - use social media.

Arguing that littering is okay because it creates jobs is like arguing that murder is fine because it gives the police something to do.

Very depressing how many people try to defend the litterbugs and the club that they 'represent' ( look up that word to see what it means).

I would do exactly what the OP did - use social media.

Absolutely, these days everyone is so self absorbed that the only way to get action is embarressment by social media.

I'm tired of having to stop and clean up every chops litter. Makes me even slower than I already am.