Dodgy Hubber ?

DIKenONFIKS

You're thinking about the former hubber who went by the name of Chunky. Stand corrected, but I don't think it's the same guy.

Thanks TW

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All

Just want to bring your attention to a statement Admin made as the last post on the thread mentioned above.

"Please note: While unethical or otherwise objectionable treatment from buyers or sellers is certainly something we do not support or condone, personal attacks and name calling is not allowed and will not be tolerated.

By all means challenge an unresponsive buyer or seller, but personal attacks and name calling will not be allowed."

One post has already been hidden so expect the team to come down harshly on any transgressions.

Please accept this as fair warning.

I will also bring this to Admin's attention, a few suggestions do need to be followed up.

Hi All

Just want to bring your attention to a statement Admin made as the last post on the thread mentioned above.

"Please note: While unethical or otherwise objectionable treatment from buyers or sellers is certainly something we do not support or condone, personal attacks and name calling is not allowed and will not be tolerated.

By all means challenge an unresponsive buyer or seller, but personal attacks and name calling will not be allowed."

One post has already been hidden so expect the team to come down harshly on any transgressions.

Please accept this as fair warning.

I will also bring this to Admin's attention, a few suggestions do need to be followed up.

I am trying to keep my cool and not go ape shLT. Admin will suspend a person for name calling or a word that offends people but will not take action against a hubber that takes money from others. this is wrong in so many ways. Admin can give me warning for what ever I don't care. This is ****** up

:whistling:

Hehehehehe! Have a story to tell you about that involves a hubber friend of his who featured in a TV ad, newspapers, old magazines, a pool manual, a non-existent watch...but will PM you rather when I get in front of a PC...

Edited by Tumbleweed

Hehehehehe! Have a story to tell you about that involves a hubber friend of his who featured in a TV ad, newspapers, old magazines, a pool manual, a non-existent watch...but will PM you rather when I get in front of a PC...

GreyOwl...V1 and V2

Aaah those were the days......freedom!

Guys, this is why it's important to rate buyers/sellers that you deal with. It's the only way for others to be pre-warned (and is pretty much the way eBay works). I see Shaun's profile has two negative ratings, but five positive ones. So at least you know there have been issues in the past. You can then make an informed decision.

Good luck. I hope you get your goods.

I am trying to keep my cool and not go ape shLT. Admin will suspend a person for name calling or a word that offends people but will not take action against a hubber that takes money from others. this is wrong in so many ways. Admin can give me warning for what ever I don't care. This is ****** up

We will absolutely take action against troublesome buyers & sellers, however it does require some investigation first.

To suspend troublesome users outright may leave pending buyers / sellers with no means of contacting the user.

It seems like almost exactly the same thing has happened to me, with a road frame. paid wild west mounties about a month ago. I was also told that he was in hospital, then that it was shipped and would arrive... 2 weeks ago. I don't want to assume immediately that it's a scam. but I would really like to get what I paid for. starting to get a little annoying.

We will absolutely take action against troublesome buyers & sellers, however it does require some investigation first.

To suspend troublesome users outright may leave pending buyers / sellers with no means of contacting the user.

Thank you for your reply. I hope you will take action.

Edit : If guilty again, this guy should be banned

Stem saam ou maat...don't need dodgy hubbers and repeat scams!!!

That name sounded familiar...

Guys, I actually cycled with Shaun Leach when I was at uni in Potch, around 7 years ago...

He's not a friend of mine now, but don't think he's a crook.... Allot can happen in 7 years, but he was a decent guy back in the day.

Obviously he's way of dealing isn't right in this cash, but I think you should get your bike tattoo....

Hope it works out.....

Guys, I actually cycled with Shaun Leach when I was at uni in Potch, around 7 years ago...

He's not a friend of mine now, but don't think he's a crook.... Allot can happen in 7 years, but he was a decent guy back in the day.

Obviously he's way of dealing isn't right in this cash, but I think you should get your bike tattoo....

Hope it works out.....

And BEBNIN