Cycle Science in Broadacres Sells Fake Pinarello

I can't see anyone paying the price he did without thinking it was legit?

Exactly.

Go buy a polo for that price and then be amazed it's a re-badged cherry QQ.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually the man did not ask for advice, but was rather exposing the alleged fraudulent transaction, and posting his complain on a public forum such as this makes it every ones business.

No, I was referring to you commenting about his cash flow or ability to buy a 2nd real Dogma.

The matter at hand of the fake fiets, however, was brought forward for our interests.

:-)

page 4, post #56.....well he mentioned a 10 year old Pina......

Did not see that, my bad. Apologies to The V. You are not a conjecturist.

Still, I respectfully take issue with your stance. I put it to you, lol.

So, in your world, when you go to a VW dealer to by a car, are you sure to ask them that they sell you a real polo blue motion? As opposed to a fake one?

That's a kuk example.

A DOGMA is more comparable to a Bugatti (VW), Lamborghini, maybe even a Ferarri.

And trust me, when I haul out the cash to buy one of those one day I'll be sure to be careful to BOT drive off with a knockoff

I've learnt a lot from this.

The thing that's weird is the OP seems to be accepting of the fact that he paid R90k for a fake bike, as in he's not really bothered about getting his money back? Not once has he mentioned that he's taking steps to ensure that the bike shop is brought to book and his money paid for a genuine bike is refunded. The shop says it's a grey import but grey is genuine but not imported via the official Sa agents, fake is direct import from china knock-off factory.

Who knew guys could talk so much *** and be so bitchy! Loving this. Cant remember what I did for entertainment before finding the hub. Do your wives read this?

Wait till the handbags come out... :rolleyes:

Normally on moer mekaar Fridays :D

No, I was referring to you commenting about his cash flow or ability to buy a 2nd real Dogma.

The matter at hand of the fake fiets, however, was brought forward for our interests.

Yeah whatever dude, but did you know that Laurent Fignon lost the TdF to Greg Lemond because he was using a fake Rolex?

Who knew guys could talk so much *** and be so bitchy! Loving this. Cant remember what I did for entertainment before finding the hub. Do your wives read this?

Absolute conjecture on your part lady, how can you make such bold assumptions, who said we were married?!

LOL.

Note to you, please don't buy any Miss Me jeans from your local pharmacy. Also, don't buy your GHD from the cash and carry no matter if it's grey or fake or whatever.

Puleez! If our wives read this they'd know what we spend on cycling. We are far too pussy whipped to let them near here.

From 31 March 2014 - 09:26 :

Yeah whatever dude, but did you know that Laurent Fignon lost the TdF to Greg Lemond because he was using a fake Rolex?

Was Greg Lemond on a fake TVT? Or maybe it was a grey import......... Lol

The thing that's weird is the OP seems to be accepting of the fact that he paid R90k for a fake bike, as in he's not really bothered about getting his money back? Not once has he mentioned that he's taking steps to ensure that the bike shop is brought to book and his money paid for a genuine bike is refunded. The shop says it's a grey import but grey is genuine but not imported via the official Sa agents, fake is direct import from china knock-off factory.

Some are more fortunate than others, that doesn't mean Cycle Scientology (sic) is entitled to sell crap or rip people off, or even that the OP (or anyone for that matter) deserves a wallet-bashing. Perhaps his intention was to warn a concentrated community of cyclists not to make the same mistake at the same store as soon as possible, rather than go into minute detail about what he has done to recover his initial outlay or intends to do to seek compensation and justice.

P.S: ASG have confirmed the frame is genuine chinarello, not merely a grey or parallel import.