Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard he had an op last night and in a coma but no news coming through .

At least they were able to operate. Yesterday there were complications with his injuries that were preventing them from operating.

RedBull Honda Racing Statement

Passed my license on Friday, basically full marks no-one gets a zero for the speed judgement, according to the lady who judged me.

So stoked!!

Have you been riding without a licence or have you only recently started riding. I had the impression you were an old biker

Passed my license on Friday, basically full marks no-one gets a zero for the speed judgement, according to the lady who judged me.

So stoked!!

Congrats! Inspector asked be to slow down for the speed test. I was going too fast for the equipment to register. Told him if I went any slower, I might fall over.... :D

TBH not the hardest test around.... I didn't even finish my checklist. Same guy said, "OK. Looks like you know your stuff. Let's move on to the yard"

Much easier than the old test where the inspector used to follow you out on the road.

Have you been riding without a licence or have you only recently started riding. I had the impression you were an old biker

Only been riding for about 22 years, with a 5 yr hiatus from 2012 to earlier this year.

Have had multiple learners mixed with unlicensed riding. Feels good knowing its all sorted now though.

Will feel a little less guilty when they catch me wheelying my RD............

Congrats! Inspector asked be to slow down for the speed test. I was going too fast for the equipment to register. Told him if I went any slower, I might fall over.... :D

TBH not the hardest test around.... I didn't even finish my checklist. Same guy said, "OK. Looks like you know your stuff. Let's move on to the yard"

Much easier than the old test where the inspector used to follow you out on the road.

Honestly, it is a bit of a joke yes.

The lady inspecting me was also sick so she gave me the instructions for the WHOLE exam and then sat in the hut and watched. Did it quickly so she could get out of the sun.

On my test at Watloo they had a bug problem.

So had to get off the bike, throw up on the yard as I swallowed a mouth full of miggies.

Lady was very friendly and kind, but it did help to go for the driver education course at BMW to know what to do, what not to do, and if you do make a mistake, how to cover it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

On my test at Watloo they had a bug problem.

So had to get off the bike, throw up on the yard as I swallowed a mouth full of miggies.

Lady was very friendly and kind, but it did help to go for the driver education course at BMW to know what to do, what not to do, and if you do make a mistake, how to cover it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Also passed out at Watloo. Sneaky little stop signs and all.

I used a school called Danny cat, quite ecentric guy called Reuben who is an ex-traffic officer. The lessons helped

Another nice day on Saturday at this year's Kyalami Bike Festival. Enjoyed a nervous three lap test ride as a noob, spent most of my time watching my mirrors  ^_^