Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say I am enjoying this thread

Bikers are a lot more pleasant to be around than vegans.....

Yes, we can have discussions from different viewpoint and opinions without getting our panties in a knot.

We'll usually rather drink to it.[emoji16]

That is looking in from the outside yes, much the same when looking in to BikeHub from the outside.

I did say usually, but yes "they" are everywhere.[emoji85]

That is looking in from the outside yes, much the same when looking in to BikeHub from the outside.

I did say usually, but yes "they" are everywhere.[emoji85]

You are correct, but I have reached my saturation point after too many years on that forum.

It may even happen happen on this one as well.

So "asking for a friend" ... do any of you riff raff have any experience with the Harley Iron 883's?

The second hand market for these seems to allow for low mileage bikes at rather decent pricing.

Yes I know it is a Harley and all  and all ..... but hey.

So "asking for a friend" ... do any of you riff raff have any experience with the Harley Iron 883's?

The second hand market for these seems to allow for low mileage bikes at rather decent pricing.

Answering as a friend, you (your friend) will be removed from this thread if you buy a Harley, it is just not done.......

Your neighbour's opinion of you will diminish, your wife may leave you, your pets will disown you as will your kids.

It is just not done.

DON'T DO IT Hairy, JUST DON'T DO IT!!!!!!! 

Answering as a friend, you (your friend) will be removed from this thread if you buy a Harley, it is just not done.......

Your neighbour's opinion of you will diminish, your wife may leave you, your pets will disown you as will your kids.

It is just not done.

^^ What he said

Besides the fact that the 883 could be considered a girls bike.... it has been referred to as a "Half a Harley" based on it capacity.

Probably a bit like riding a scooter. Loads of fun until your mates find out.....

Flip ... almost as bad as telling people you are going to buy an Spaz Epic!

Back to the drawing board ..... 

It is just not done.

^^ What he said

Besides the fact that the 883 could be considered a girls bike.... it has been referred to as a "Half a Harley" based on it capacity.

Probably a bit like riding a scooter. Loads of fun until your mates find out.....

if you like it, buy it....to hell what ppl say...biking is about doing yr own thing anyway....