Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

1 hour ago, Hairy said:

Took my eldest out for a quick sunset ride and Cape Town was showing off in all her glory.

image.png.40f30500c31b1434743b1606c361de18.png

image.png.80320d5a578833aa34062225467c40d6.png

That's a stunning way to end the day.👌

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, sawystertrance said:

Great photos Hairy. Exactly where is that?

Blaauwberg Beach Front .... all the parking bays were full, but with the bike it was easy to get exclusive parking on the paved sections

6 hours ago, Andrew_Smith said:

Bike is still at the mechanic... So my friend helped me to surprise visit my dad in Yzerfontein for his birthday. First long pillion and night ride for him. Proper spots is a must for those dark backroads.

spacer.png

spacer.png

I don't know if anyone has experience with Extreme Lights spots or if they are any good..

https://www.extremelights.co.za/collections/motorbike-lights

On 1/14/2022 at 6:27 PM, Hairy said:

Took my eldest out for a quick sunset ride and Cape Town was showing off in all her glory.

image.png.40f30500c31b1434743b1606c361de18.png

image.png.80320d5a578833aa34062225467c40d6.png

Champagne day in Cape Town..do miss that. Used to spend a lot of time in kaap stad on business, office was in the bowl and used to stay at either southern sun in the bowl or city lodge on the VA road. Evenings like this eat at den anker, get a lil vrot on Chouffe and walk round to Moulles point and drink in the glorious ness.

or take a taxi out to blue Peter. 

On 1/16/2022 at 10:33 PM, Andrew_Smith said:

Super clean @Thug

She's looking good.

And there's nothing that gives me goosebumps like a snap crack & pop from an exhaust on a bike. Love it!

but the surrounding neighborhoods hate it

I'm a petrolhead, I appreciate the sounds of a nice motor, but there is a time and place for it 

I will be in Windhoek in the new week ... this time round I seem to have enough free time between work, and my own car (Not sharing with others) and am going to be popping in at Thunderbike Harley-Davison to take a look at the SportsterS.

So if you want to know something let me know ... as it currently stands I may also be able to test ride the bike, but will see how the pans out when there.

I am rather excited RE this bike.