Daryl Impey cleared!

NotSoBigBen

Till one of them ends up on a thread like this.

Presies....then its tar and feather time. Hopefully this never happens...but we all know one should never say never wrt this. For the moment they are all clean in my books, until a test says otherwise I will be cheering for them.

#DopersIsHondnaai

Edited by rouxtjie

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Presies....then its tar and feather time. Hopefully this never happens...but we all know one should never say never wrt this.

#DopersIsHondnaai

Don't worry about it, just enjoy the racing! :clap:

Don't worry about it, just enjoy the racing! :clap:

Worry....me. Nee wat oom. I could care rocks what these okes are doing....their lives.

#DopersWillDope

I am just wondering - how enough "drug dust" can collect on the pharmacists hands (an actually visible coating?) to transfer enough onto other capsules - so that it results in readable blood levels of said drug...

Eish, if he is indeed clean I am very happy though and hope he kicks a$$!!!

Maybe, just maybe the pharmacist was not man enough to admit that he might have done a few capsules with Probenecid and then realised what a d@@s he was for not concentrating on his job .

Worry....me. Nee wat oom. I could care rocks what these okes are doing....their lives.

#DopersWillDope

You know the story - Procycling is like sausage etc etc

hahahaha I will make an exception...can you look into securing the web url of GorillaLungs so long...I will start punting on tweeter with the following hashtags

#CrazyGains

#InsaneVo2

#RaceInYoFace

we have to add BOOMSHACKALACK in there somewhere

Honest question to the people that know the pros - is diy capsuled baking soda regularly used? Does it work? Seems Livestrong recommended it dissolved in water though. Interesting to see the warning regarding its use and doping as well: http://www.livestron...r-sore-muscles/

A couple of years ago the UCi introduced the no needles policy, wonder how they feel about manufacturing your own pills?

In this case, was DI making his own pilletjie or did he ask the chemist to add the BicarbS to the capsules, if the latter then it is highly feesible that the contamination would be enough to provide a positive test if the chemist made a few probenecid pills by mistake instead of just contaminating the bicarbS ones with "dust"...

I guess we will never know for sure

Go Darryl, good to see u back

Do you work for Bicycling?

Improve your endurance by 100% in 8 weeks.

Lose 50% body fat in 5 easy steps.

Get race ready in 17 hours.

You forgot

Don't have time to train, try these quick 3 hour workouts

I don'tknow if anyone else has done the sums and posted, if so I apologise.

He was tested on 6 February and his result has posted at the end of June, just before the TdeF.

There is talk of a "7 week delay" in the comms process "due to a lab technician dying" or such like.

It has taken just over 7 weeks for Daryl to prove his innocence.

If SAIDA etc had had their arse in gear this could have been solved in time for the tour and/or the Vuelta.

That's what I'm thinking.

I don't think we'll ever see Khalid on Supercycling again - too many people outside the offices with pitchforks, tar and feathers!!!!!

appears to be a more finely crafted defense than good 'ol shane warne's, "my mom gave it to me so I wouldn't look fat in the team photos"...

Re. SAIDS and how testing and disclosure happens:

Sample taken early February

Results made public somewhere in July

Rider cleared late August

That is 6 months of uncertainty and serious damage financially and to the reputation.

Too long a process. Should be able to get test results done in a matter of days, certainly in under 1 week. Then announce immediately. Give 2 weeks time for preparation, then hearing, give few days time for verdict to be announced. Whole thing done in under 4 weeks. That way I would see it as fair.