Versus Cycling Socks

Versus Socks

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rode with my banana socks this past Sunday. Scared the GF a few times by screaming BANANAS!! as i sprinted past her, she was pretty pissed towards the end of the ride.

Loving my banana socks, so is the GF :-) #bananapower

Hahahaha! that's hilarious!

Glad (and surprised) to see I'm not the only one, except my chant goes "hier kom piesaaaaangs!!!"

Had my riding partner in stitches a few times

:thumbup:

Hahaha! Love the feedback on our Banana socks! Thanks a lot for all the support  :thumbup:

From what I saw at DC, Versus was probably the most well represented brand of socks at the race. Some teams were sporting full compliments of #bananawatts

Keep doing what you guys are doing.

I wants dibs on your next special edition ;)

I think you'll find your popularity soaring higher, with more eye catching stuff like the banana ones. Nobody wants to ride in boring socks. The sock doping culture bandwagon is something that you guys need to jump onto...

Falke and the like have the market on plain, boring socks, pretty much tied up... 

Edited by Baaisikilist

I think you'll find your popularity soaring higher, with more eye catching stuff like the banana ones. Nobody wants to ride in boring socks. The sock doping culture bandwagon is something that you guys need to jump onto...

Falke and the like have the market on plain, boring socks, pretty pretty much tied up... 

I agree, making more funky socks will be awesome! If you make another pair of funky socks i will def buy a few.