Dipslick's Martini Niner stolen

Eldron

Yuses. That is crazy. Amazing how they "found" it today. Anyway for all the good you have forwarded on the old hub I will donate R200 for the buy back if you go that option. It is Christmas that's about all I have left so let us know your decision.

Also find it a bit suspicious coinciding with Christmas day.........."we will make it a special day for the BOSS, he is our brother".......get reward with xmas box extra because the BOSS is heppie. Ek raak sommer demoerin........almost spinning it like MadMaccyMahahaharaj. SAPS member????..........his commander must be proud of him........wonder in which capacity/job description the investigation and retrieval of bike was done.

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad its been found.

The question you need to ask yourself now is do you really want it back?

Its never going to be quite the same, is it not worth starting over with the claim money?

Just asking based on the way I would feel about it.

That damage that you pointing out in the pic is actually a bicycle pump.[emoji85]

VETSEUN bwhaaaaaaaaa

Too much Heppy Heppy lol

:clap: , can you give me the number of your insurance company pls :)

I have an urge to use a bad taste joke about using lube next time...

That damage that you pointing out in the pic is actually a bicycle pump.[emoji85]

Indeed it is. Well spotted

Indeed it is. Looks so different to earlier today. Well spotted

You under no obligation to take it and pay the finders fee. The insurance company owns it now. In their market it's worth R2000 and no value in the open market as some Hubber is going to see it if sold to an innocent guy.

So the 10 grand reward makes sense. Besides these okes could be the ones that stole it in the first place.

Don't really know why but I would probably give them the insurance companies number and say it's theirs now go 'negotiate' with them .... grieves me to think that they either are the ones that stole it or somehow involved but may be financially rewarded in some way with no retribution.

And the "chain" appears to be a fairly good plastic covered bike lock

The pedals have not been swapped out either.Wonder where it's been....

Archived