Where Giants Roam...post'em

s14phoenix

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By "Communication through the saddle" you mean a bone rattling experience! Hahaha

If it's too hard you're too old [emoji41]

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

@PhilipV I love the colour scheme of that Trance! Saw one in person the weekend and it made my heart skip a beat. Right next to it was a Trance with Avid brakes. Then I had to leave because I have a newish bike already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by justanotherbiker

@PhilipV I love the colour scheme of that Trance! Saw one in person the weekend and it made my heart skip a beat. Right next to it was a Trance with Avid brakes. Then I had to leave because I have a newish bike already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I must admit it took a while to grow on me. I love the black stealth fighter look, and wanted that. But now I love the colour scheme and that you don't see a lot of them on the trail.

You should see how great it looks next to my silver Ranger.

We never grow up, our toys just become more awesome...

Some post work shenanigans yesterday.

1d9ecfa6d5b9513755c1e0f172af725a.jpg

And I slapped new wheels on it today. Ready for the Arabella race. f1fa0ce9b99fe7fcf0f2849d7aada323.jpg

that's a veeeery long stem you've got on that bike. Don't let Armpies see that, he'll have a heart attack.

that's a veeeery long stem you've got on that bike. Don't let Armpies see that, he'll have a heart attack.

Armpies is a bit shorter than I am. One day when I grow up it will get a shorter stem, but first I need to spend 2 days partying in the trails with it at the arabella stage race.

When buying any bicycle go for the biggest wheels, 36er recommended, 29er minimun. Unless you want to be soft like a roadie or you are over 60 get a hardtail.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Will buy a Reign 27.5 yes

A Reign is too much bike for blokkies? Might KOM theST though.