• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lekka to meet you

Travel back safely, Talus

Hope you can double lap next year

Another box ticked: nice chat with 'Dale.

Maybe we can join up for the second lap (you will have to hold back!)

Glad that Nolan Hoffman has been able to hide his drug taking a bit better this time.

Seriously pisses me off when a convicted cheat like him can come back and pretend to be all clean.

So wasn't much solidarity in our group lol.people just went for it. Was fun tho

Glad that Nolan Hoffman has been able to hide his drug taking a bit better this time.

Seriously pisses me off when a convicted cheat like him can come back and pretend to be all clean.

Why "pretend" to be clean. Do you have reason to believe he isn't?

Why "pretend" to be clean. Do you have reason to believe he isn't?

It's been proven time and again that the gains you make while taking PEDs stay with you even after you stop using.

He may be using, he may not. Fact is that he did and in my mind that will always make him a cheat.

It's been proven time and again that the gains you make while taking PEDs stay with you even after you stop using.

He may be using, he may not. Fact is that he did and in my mind that will always make him a cheat.

Doesn't everyone cheat, it's just the ones that get caught who the average public hear about

Doesn't everyone cheat, it's just the ones that get caught who the average public hear about

I guess that makes it ok then.

This race was one of the toughest I have done in ages, only just managed to do over 2 hours!

Stopped at all the tents, stopped and played a little with my daughter, had a banana by Rawson stand, had a Barone. Took selfies with HP AC100.

All in all it was actually great to just sit back, have an open road and just enjoy the ride.

Also got to meet a few hubbers, road to CTCT and Back, gave it some grunt on the way back to just make it feel like we actually did a ride :blush:

Hope everyone stayed safe.

Edited by Rockspider99

Gees, went ass over kettle, landed straight on my elbow and wrenched my ankle. And that was running to my starting shoot when I tripped over some black metal thing on the ground in the dark. But otherwise, a lovely day out. Hope everyone stayed safe.

Had a great ride, team DJR all finished without incident. In the mayhem I got separated from the rest of the team. With everyone wearing "Stay Wider of the Rider" shirts I chased many a wrong guy down, then decided I must be ahead and waited. Only to discover at the finish that I was behind all the time. Boys are very chuffed to have recorded a faster time than their old man. I suppose it had to happen sooner or later. At least this time I have a good excuse! :whistling: