ScottCM

Does anyone know if we can exchange the race shirts? The Medium is smaller than I usually wear.

I ordered the large to give to my dad, who's seconding me, so if that turns out to be too small for him then I'll happily swap you for the medium as the large will be too big for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

little off the comrades topic quickly....

but does anyone run in the Hoka Speedgoat??  Im retiring my Asics Trabuco..they done 1200km and little tired and looking at the Hoka.  Husbands PF and Achilles problems are 75% over changing from Asics to Hoka.

little off the comrades topic quickly....

but does anyone run in the Hoka Speedgoat??  Im retiring my Asics Trabuco..they done 1200km and little tired and looking at the Hoka.  Husbands PF and Achilles problems are 75% over changing from Asics to Hoka.

I have the Hoka ATR 3's, love them.

I stand to be corrected but I think ATRs are a little wider than speedgoats (and A LOT less good looking). 

Does anyone know if we can exchange the race shirts? The Medium is smaller than I usually wear.

Dude.. You're roughly the same size as me and I always get a large... Why did you go for a medium?!

Good luck to all my hub friends, especially to all the novices. I know you are $h1t scared right now, but that is quite normal. Remember to start slowly and do not stop, no matter what.

I hope everyone achieve the goals that you worked so hard for, from January until now. May the thought of all your sacrifices and hours and hours of training be the motivation to keep moving forward on Sunday.

PS. We want to see close up photos of silver medals on Monday!

PPS. Come to think of it, it is a HUGE achievement to finish this race, no matter what your time is.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Edited by Hacc

Dude.. You're roughly the same size as me and I always get a large... Why did you go for a medium?!

They gave their chart sizes. And a Large would've been huge on me. According to the chart. Lol

I wonder when someone will recognize....

The rear of the finish.

Took me a while before I spotted it... :w00t:

Is this the first year they finish in the stadium?

They always do that with th e finish banner. I worked on a up run in 2013 I think, only noticed the 2012 on the finish banner late in the afternoon before the race, but they take out a fresh vinyl and apply it in time. Its an old cost saving trick. Instead of printing new banners year on year, jut redo the year vinyl sticker and apply it day before. So the only change is when the sponsor changes, and then its generally for their account anyways

Good luck to all those running tomorrow!

Amazing!

Busy tracking some of my mates. Man I get goosebumps seeing the lil movements along the map. Excellent tracking.

Good luck to all, you are all legends on the starting line.