ScottCM

What was the outcome?

My Garmin said 2:47 from the start arch but Racetec says 2:45 which was from Erling Road.

She did 4:32, so technically I beat her on nett time. But as she rode a MTB I need to take my best MTB time (3:25).

Was actually a fruitless exercise, as she’d have a half hour head start on the run leg, but lost 1:07 on MTB times alone.

Most important bit is that she will soon become a runner with a cycling problem.

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If anybody else perhaps missed this (Like I did).

15 % OFF ALL ITEMS including SALE items for the whole of November when you spend R 2000.00 or more.

Coupon code ” POOBIEROCKS”

If anybody else perhaps missed this (Like I did).

15 % OFF ALL ITEMS including SALE items for the whole of November when you spend R 2000.00 or more.

Coupon code ” POOBIEROCKS”

I did use their coupon. Bought myself new nikes,( not the pink ones, its teak :ph34r:  :ph34r: ) and a couple other things. Got the 15% discount. Poobie is by far the cheapest..

I did use their coupon. Bought myself new nikes,( not the pink ones, its teak :ph34r:  :ph34r: ) and a couple other things. Got the 15% discount. Poobie is by far the cheapest..

Yup.   An unexpected Brooks purchase coming right up...  :whistling:

Anyone doing RAC tuff one on Sunday?

Last year that race broke me,

I will be there . Did my first my one last year , so just hoping to improve on my time this time around.

Anyone have any feedback , good or bad , with the Saucony Triumph ISO 4 ? Time for new shoes and I might as well take advantage of these sales.

I've used the Triumph ISO 2 till they fell apart... So happy with them - as I am with most Saucony's. For me they are the max drop I go to and only use it for long and recovery runs. Currently using the Ride 4, which is pretty darn close to the same thing. 

Which sales have them?  :ph34r: 

I've used the Triumph ISO 2 till they fell apart... So happy with them - as I am with most Saucony's. For me they are the max drop I go to and only use it for long and recovery runs. Currently using the Ride 4, which is pretty darn close to the same thing. 

Which sales have them?  :ph34r:

Thank you for the feedback . How is there sizing ? My nikes and adidas i use a size 10 . Do they compare to that.

Thank you for the feedback . How is there sizing ? My nikes and adidas i use a size 10 . Do they compare to that.

Sorry, no idea - I conversely don't know Nike and Adidas sizing to be able to compare! But they compare for me to NB, which is the other brand I wear a lot. 

I will be there for my 9th (consecutive) Tough One.  My wife will be there for her 4th. Only my first one in 2010 was on the old route - that was one hard route.

A race that enjoy very much!

With my lack of running since Comrades, I will be supporting at around the 14-15km mark.

We will have food and beer, you are more than welcome to stop by.