Cape Epic 2016 Group

Acerunner

I really hope that we will be blessed with no wind like this year in the prologue. Every other day weeks before the prologue the wind was puuuuuumping and the day after!

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gone soft and finally ordered a full sus frame. 

You gonna fall asleep on a FSB and wonder why you have wasted so much energy on the HT .Give us n hint what frame .I suspect a Swift or Stage ?

You gonna fall asleep on a FSB and wonder why you have wasted so much energy on the HT .Give us n hint what frame .I suspect a Swift or Stage ?

Tried to buy a Swift but no stock till end Dec. Similar story with Stage. Guys at Momsen helped me out with a Team Issue. Should be ready to ride next week.

Tried to buy a Swift but no stock till end Dec. Similar story with Stage. Guys at Momsen helped me out with a Team Issue. Should be ready to ride next week.

You will always still like the HT,but once you get use to a smooth running FSB it is hard to go back .Momsen team issue  :thumbup:

... if you are not doing the epic next year, please dont comment, for obvious reasons ...

go for it buddy!

Are you schizo, or just a box?????

Edited by Grogs

Gents, this forum is suppose to be fun and informative, no one is forcing you to read. And if you are not doing the epic next year, please dont comment, for obvious reasons.

So next topic, hows everybody doing with their team custom kit?

I'm all for keeping on topic for lekke threads, and we all know to be A REAL CYCLISTS you have to do the epic, but maybe the chirp of. "and if you not doing the epic next year, please don't comment" REALLY.?? you do know you can edit your comments???

Didn't know Matt sold off part ownership of the hub

2015 Vipa Team Issue, got the frame only. Hope to have it ready to ride next week. Will post pics of course

The only reason why I don't own one of these is because they don't make it in XL. [emoji52]

But, I'm not unhappy in the end. As a result, I'm getting a stage MAX next month. [emoji16]