Puffy encounter

gerhardsnorbaard

Lexx, popular wisdom reckons that if you bitten by those snakes you see (Black Mamba) just find a nice tree, sit down and make peace with the world because it wont be long. Considering I have asked you to show me the routes down there in December a bit nervous now.

Getting bitten by a Black Mamba, I think, is the ONLY good reason to take up smoking cigarettes.......... :ph34r:

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting bitten by a Black Mamba, I think, is the ONLY good reason to take up smoking cigarettes.......... [emoji14]h34r:

Better maar wear tight lycra under the baggies... if it's lekker tight maybe it will slow the spread of venom.

What do they say.. 20 min to get treatment?

And then when you get home . . . . .

I'll just move

It was bad enough when a little brown house slithered over my hand when I stuck my hand in the pool to unplug the pool hose..

I would not survive something like that

And then when you get home . . . . .

Some years back I worked on a game farm in Nylstroom (or whatever its called now..) and I went for a drive one afternoon with the 'game ranger' and our gaggle of foreign tourists...

He found a rock python making its way across the runway into the rocky area and pointed out that these snakes are 'slow'. He got out of thew vehicle and approached the snake....It was so slooow it still managed to bite him on the leg and scare the crap out of everyone!

I'll just move

It was bad enough when a little brown house slithered over my hand when I stuck my hand in the pool to unplug the pool hose..

I would not survive something like that

Absolutely. That thing comes into my house, I'm gone for good. Won't even bother about my stuff. In fact within 500m of my house good as gone.

With any other creature or animal you are fine, but a snake's sole purpose in life is to scare you and to bite you. For every person they bite/ kill / terrorize, they get like bonus points.

Puffys are very chilled out and I asure you it is not out to bite you. It is a beautiful animal and should never be killed. I respect and fear them but will never hurt them.

Puffys are very chilled out and I asure you it is not out to bite you. It is a beautiful animal and should never be killed. I respect and fear them but will never hurt them.

No danger of me ever killing one, could never get close enough without passing out.

Lexx, popular wisdom reckons that if you bitten by those snakes you see (Black Mamba) just find a nice tree, sit down and make peace with the world because it wont be long. Considering I have asked you to show me the routes down there in December a bit nervous now.

Don't worry, I will show you all the Black Mamba hiding spots. :whistling:

:thumbup:

Don't worry, I will show you all the Black Mamba hiding spots. :whistling:

:thumbup:

Mamba bite has got nothing on a puffy bite. A poisonous adder is the last snake I want to get bitten by.

Well I beg to differ. Puffy i'm not so scared of because it wont moves or chase you. But a Black Mamba will Chase after you if you are in his Territory and it will strike Multiple times in a blink of an eye. 

Well I beg to differ. Puffy i'm not so scared of because it wont moves or chase you. But a Black Mamba will Chase after you if you are in his Territory and it will strike Multiple times in a blink of an eye. 

True. Ask my wife. She was chased by Black Mamba whilst cycling...

True. Ask my wife. She was chased by Black Mamba whilst cycling...

+1. Only us Lowvelders Will truly understand How Dangerous those things are....