The I-Team

tombeej

Guys, so I've been man-down with a virus for the last three weeks and only feeling human again now. As a result, I'm not going to be racing licensed with the team and was thinking of just riding for for the love of the sport and all that. This group and its morale looks great and assuming I'm okay to ride come Sunday, I'd love to help out you guys out with some echeloning/pacemaking/and such.

Some big engines arriving in this group now.... sjoe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So if we discussing the weather... isn't it about time we discussed what is expected in the goodie bag  :whistling:

Both are unpredictable until on the day!!

So if we discussing the weather... isn't it about time we discussed what is expected in the goodie bag  :whistling:

Both are unpredictable until on the day!!

A bottle, a magazine, race info brochure are for sure. Then i'll guess inedible bar, mini bar one and a mini roll on. Perhaps sample sachets of anti chafing cream and arnica. Oh and a lip ice

inedible bar

Woah. Excuse me. I'll have you know 'Mama Brown's Magic Energy Poo Bar' is critically acclaimed and a destined commercial success with those suffering from enforced frontal lobotomies.

Woah. Excuse me. I'll have you know 'Mama Brown's Magic Energy Poo Bar' is critically acclaimed and a destined commercial success with those suffering from enforced frontal lobotomies.

Would have loved to try it but I think the bar we get will be lumo pink, super hard but somehow chewy and with incredible magic power of sticking to your teeth. 

Oh and maybe as a bonus item the girls will get standing up pee devices again.....yaaaaaaay

A bottle, a magazine, race info brochure are for sure. Then i'll guess inedible bar, mini bar one and a mini roll on. Perhaps sample sachets of anti chafing cream and arnica. Oh and a lip ice

A bottle, OUT-OF-DATE magazine, race info brochure are for sure. Then i'll guess inedible bar, mini bar one and a mini roll on. Perhaps sample sachets of anti chafing cream and arnica. Oh and a lip ice

Don't forget - bikewash voucher you can't use because you are from out of town.

Edited by Dazshell

Would have loved to try it but I think the bar we get will be lumo pink, super hard but somehow chewy and with incredible magic power of sticking to your teeth. 

Oh and maybe as a bonus item the girls will get standing up pee devices again.....yaaaaaaay

:eek:

A century property gloss laminated brochure, advertising property I will never be able to afford.

And more of this k@k...

post-6252-0-97829800-1447254692_thumb.jpg

I should know by this time tomorrow if I will be asking permission to join in or not but for a mtb'er this is starting to get seriously technical

A century property gloss laminated brochure, advertising property I will never be able to afford.

And more of this k@k...

attachicon.gifbiotone-productshot.jpg

That dodgy looking stuff is going to land us all in prison if we're caught carrying it ;)

I should know by this time tomorrow if I will be asking permission to join in or not but for a mtb'er this is starting to get seriously technical

Just bite the bullet and do it.

Some big engines arriving in this group now.... sjoe

I hope that most of the big enjines comes from VB. Will make it a little bit easier in VB.

I hope....

What about those weird spray on things of Chinese herbal something or other. I was too scared to use it and somehow reluctant to throw it away. The writing on the can was so red and incomprehensible and it came in a box. Kept it for a year and eventually it disappeared all by itself along with two spare tubes and one sock.

Dont forget the Deep~heat sachet will also be in the goodie bag.

I came across last years sachet in the cupboard last night. With the amount of effort required for someone like me to prevent the elastic snapping in the first 20km's now that all these big engines are here, I think I shall use it on Sunday Afternoon. :nuke:

I came across last years sachet in the cupboard last night. With the amount of effort required for someone like me to prevent the elastic snapping in the first 20km's now that all these big engines are here, I think I shall use it on Sunday Afternoon. :nuke:

One sachet to one water bottle - and you'll be hot-to-trot......