Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i told them that i have everything with them bar insurance cause there is no way in hell i can drive like their app wants me to drive.

Guy was like well we wait to hear from you then and they have not called me since.

Ive been phoned up three times by Discovery in the past week asking if I want a quote for car insurance from them. I assume this is because of the Vitality open where they can assess my driving behavior and they have decided I am a good risk, but i really hate being cold called like this. Is there any way i can get them to stop calling? (And please don't say take out insurance with them)

I have been playing the same 3 blocks for the last 4 weeks and today i missed that diamond by one block - ffs

4 plays, 125 points but no diamonds this week.

Guess Incredible Corruption it will be... need to browse a bit to see what’s on offer.

I see that the Cape Union Mart voucher option has disappeared again...

Saw that too! Been waiting for a while and now they're gone. I have 780 points and really don't want to lose it

Saw that too! Been waiting for a while and now they're gone. I have 780 points and really don't want to lose it

After last weeks plays, I had just enough to get one. Luckily I didn't wait.

I've used my 3 diamonds on 1 incredible voucher.

still have 685 coins which i'll split between dischem and woolies.

Definitely not a bad 10 weeks.R2200 worth of rewards between the wife and myself.

Agreed. Better than a smoothie or 2 per week.

1x R500 already spent at Cape Union on a decent pair of work shoes [emoji736]

3[emoji184] to spend @ Incredible

620 points available - might buy Woolies food and use the cash I would have spent on food for some clothes.

R2000 voucher to ??? courtesy of 4 diamonds

1 x R500 voucher to Cape Union Mart

3 x R100 voucher to Woolies

1 x R25 Kauai voucher

Yip, came out ahead 

5x diamonds!

Now to try find the terms and conditions for the travel rewards.

Congrats... so happy for you  :cursing:

Is there any Discovery Brokers lurking around-need to ask them some questions. 

shoot... here or via mail, if you'd prefer. 

Well, I'm independent but do discovery and as can be seen from my input here, pretty well immersed in it. 

Edited by Cptmayhem

https://www.discovery.co.za/vitality/vitality-active-rewards

I hope the healthy peeps aren’t going to complain that the overweight and/or those on the selected medication have the opportunity to earn more reward points:

Next year, you will see a new section below the Vitality Active Rewards rings on your Discovery app that allows you to earn more Vitality reward points as you achieve your personalised health goals. The new Vitality health goals include:

Health checks

HealthyFood

Weight management

Medicine tracker

Is here anyone who has experience with logging activities to Vitality from a Lezyne gps unit?

I am new to the Discovery wagon and need some guidance...

If this question has been answered already, I apologise, but i couldn't find it via the search function.

Is here anyone who has experience with logging activities to Vitality from a Lezyne gps unit?

I am new to the Discovery wagon and need some guidance...

If this question has been answered already, I apologise, but i couldn't find it via the search function.

don't think lezyne is on the list of approved devices? Edited by Twaatie