Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The mystery of why it works fine for some and not for others.

I have done everything possible from my side. Updating all my software on my phone etc. But still having Problems. There's even a Vitality Hate group on fb called "Discovery Vitality Disgruntled Clients"

Those people are very Angry.... :eek:

Managed to get to Gold, thanks to points I earned before the Strava change, plus checkups and such.

I hope they can figure something out for users of other GPS devices before the end of the year - unless I can get the data from my Bryton synced somehow, I doubt very much that we will maintain Gold level.

I have done everything possible from my side. Updating all my software on my phone etc. But still having Problems. There's even a Vitality Hate group on fb called "Discovery Vitality Disgruntled Clients"

That was 15 minutes well spent... A good chuckle, also cyclists are a nicer bunch of people compared to the general public. 

That was 15 minutes well spent... A good chuckle, also cyclists are a nicer bunch of people compared to the general public. 

Ha ha ha, also had a laugh this morning reading all those comments. There are some Angry people out there :w00t:

Managed to get to Gold, thanks to points I earned before the Strava change, plus checkups and such.

I hope they can figure something out for users of other GPS devices before the end of the year - unless I can get the data from my Bryton synced somehow, I doubt very much that we will maintain Gold level.

easy to maintain Gold without the workout points, just do all the checks at pharmacy ect. and all online stuff.

Most of them are just looking for attention. Hope you get your Suunto sorted.

Most of them are just looking for attention. Hope you get your Suunto sorted.

Thanks JC, Hope so too. Otherwise Derrick Hepburn will kick me off his Vitality team for not reaching my targets lol :eek:

Thanks JC, Hope so too. Otherwise Derrick Hepburn will kick me off his Vitality team for not reaching my targets lol :eek:

Instead of canning Vitality, just can the Active Rewards bit, bro. I reckon that's where most of your headache is coming from... 

Instead of canning Vitality, just can the Active Rewards bit, bro. I reckon that's where most of your headache is coming from... 

Need Active rewards topay off the dumb watch.

Just read now that from tomorrow Tom Tom devices wont be able to get their Vitality points as well. According to Vitality, they are cutting off the integration with MapMyfitness. So it seems they are forcing you to use either Apple or Garmin watches.

Just read now that from tomorrow Tom Tom devices wont be able to get their Vitality points as well. According to Vitality, they are cutting off the integration with MapMyfitness. So it seems they are forcing you to use either Apple or Garmin watches.

Go join the rest of the attention seekers.......

I've heard rumours of reintegration with Strava. But that could be a while off.

MMF still allows for user uploads, so that's probably the reason it got canned.

So now, it's Apple, Samsung Gear, Garmin, Suunto, Polar, Fitbit HR. Fitbit got reintegrated earlier this month... as did suunto.