Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like another Apple Watch scam.

How?

If you're gonna run you need shoes which you will pay for. Now you get the chance to run back the savings of that cost over 12 months. 

How?

If you're gonna run you need shoes which you will pay for. Now you get the chance to run back the savings of that cost over 12 months.

Or cycle to get points, and have a pair of new tekkies Edited by geraldm24

With my running mileage literally being higher than my cycling mileage, I'm obviously quite keen to try this one out. And if it does happen that I miss a week or two's target, it's not as if it's something I would not have bought otherwise... 

Sounds like another Apple Watch scam.

Have the Applewatch now for nine months, 8 with the new points system. Have not missed one week target yet. Sorry correction did miss one week but I think that month had 5 Fridays and achieved target for 4 so have not paid any money for the watch since receiving it. 

Does the shoe benefit only apply to strictly running shoes? Or do fitness/training shoes qualify as well?

don't think they'll know the difference, as long as you bought it form the highly trained SW staff

Has anyone completed the Vitality High Performance Fitness Assessment yet? I have spoken to one biokineticist and he mentioned that they will only start doing them from Feb or March.

Just wondering if it is not online yet across the whole system or whether only certain Bio's are kitted up for it at this point.

Does the shoe benefit only apply to strictly running shoes? Or do fitness/training shoes qualify as well?

don't think they'll know the difference, as long as you bought it form the highly trained SW staff

It is supposed to be strictly for running shoes. But there is a chance you will get away with buying trainers in the first few months, before they tighten down and limit you to certain brands. Let us know if you try and succeed.

It is supposed to be strictly for running shoes. But there is a chance you will get away with buying trainers in the first few months, before they tighten down and limit you to certain brands. Let us know if you try and succeed.

I will do.

I'm assuming shoes with Vitality 'logo' will be eligible... But I'll give it a bash when they start the benefit.

There, in a nut shell is the issue with their half arsed assessments... I'll go Monday and do mine, hopefully I'm not 'obese' again :blush:

Nooit lol

There, in a nut shell is the issue with their half arsed assessments... I'll go Monday and do mine, hopefully I'm not 'obese' again  :blush:

Same here but I see there is a waist measurement included now