Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

Its all these damn friend requests that are hanging up the system. Or the IT guru who fixes bugs took a long weekend. :devil:

i need to go swipe gym and now I have to wait to get my smoothy voucher

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Could not retrieve information. Please try again later."

since this morning.

discovery app is probably the worst app I have on my phone, keeping in mind that I have our useless municipality's app installed.

have had no issues with the app today

Played the gameboard, only 1 play available, despite the mail from last week stating that an extra play will be available this week. Was very excited to see that I got a diamond, but then saw that this only means that I’ve been entered into a draw for one of the big prizes

Nope.

I live in the Eastern Cape.

They'll take away my diamond status if they see the way I drive.

Flightmode for when you are in a hurry.....

Played the gameboard, only 1 play available, despite the mail from last week stating that an extra play will be available this week. Was very excited to see that I got a diamond, but then saw that this only means that I’ve been entered into a draw for one of the big prizes

I just went in and had 2, maybe it's still coming or maybe they have one of the worst apps ever made...

Which square was the diamond on?

Asking for a friend  :ph34r:

Asking for a friend  :ph34r:

each board is random... :P

Missed the diamond by one square every single time I have played the board up to date. Starting to doubt myself now....

We used to get a smoothie voucher for making your goal which is now 40 coins. So I kind of expected a minimum of at least 40 coins to keep the reward the same.

But looking at the game board that I got this morning ...

20 possible picks with the following

1x   diamond

1x   100 

2x   50

2x   40

4x   30

10x 25

Somehow this just doesn't have the same motivation.

Just saying.

Unless you stack your plays on the game board and play all 5 plays on the same board maybe then you should have a bigger chance of getting something other than a 25

Asking for a friend :ph34r:

Top row, second from right. I had 5 game plays this week and still couldn’t find it.

post-1372-0-43870900-1537960747_thumb.png

Edited by Frosty

We used to get a smoothie voucher for making your goal which is now 40 coins. So I kind of expected a minimum of at least 40 coins to keep the reward the same.

But looking at the game board that I got this morning ...

20 possible picks with the following

1x   diamond

1x   100 

2x   50

2x   40

4x   30

10x 25

Somehow this just doesn't have the same motivation.

Just saying.

Unless you stack your plays on the game board and play all 5 plays on the same board maybe then you should have a bigger chance of getting something other than a 25

This probably summed it up the best (Post #7568)

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/155595-discovery-health-vitality-and-team-vitality-plus-everything-else-you-need-to-know/page-473?do=findComment&comment=3361783

How in the name of Poiseidon’s garden fork did you manage 5 plays???

Insure + Vitality for last week + Insure & Vitality for this week = 4. Not sure where the 5th one came from. But I’ve played it.