Bikehub biggest loser 2015 competition

eddy

Neewat. Dis verby

Where is the rest? Definitely not enough for me..

At least Peaches got me out for a ride this morning - but Steak, chops, ribs and wors followed by malva pudding and ice cream kind of undid a weeks good work... and dinner to follow still...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where is the rest? Definitely not enough for me..

At least Peaches got me out for a ride this morning - but Steak, chops, ribs and wors followed by malva pudding and ice cream kind of undid a weeks good work... and dinner to follow still...

Its all there. Red wine the works.

You okes are terrible.

Not even 1 week in and you've already fallen off the wagon.

Come on, shape up.

Is that mince pie worth the tears a few years down the line?

How about that chocolate? Worth being overweight for?

No man!

The last of the mince pies today...then it is time to complete the last of my goals set for 2015...to be less than 100 kg...with just under 3 weeks to do it is gona quite a challenge.

A small tin of pilchards for me #eksemaarniks

For breakfast.......can pilchards combined with one scrambled egg.....with peri-peri spices........all washed down with a quadruple double espresso.

Seriously u just chow cans of pilchards????

I don't see the problem?

That being said, I work for the manufacturer

Male

1.89m

75.6kg

Heaviest I've ever been was 83.5kg. Was there around 2 months ago. Doing lots of running training for big event coming up. Weight is melting off.

Male

1.89m

75.6kg

Heaviest I've ever been was 83.5kg. Was there around 2 months ago. Doing lots of running training for big event coming up. Weight is melting off.

what? you showing off now? blacksam... ;)

what? you showing off now? blacksam... ;)

Nah. Losing weight is easy. Just got to get over that 1st day of proper eating. And as soon as you start seeing the scale dropping, you get more motivated. Running help allot as well. Doing about 450km per month.

Nah. Losing weight is easy. Just got to get over that 1st day of proper eating. And as soon as you start seeing the scale dropping, you get more motivated. Running help allot as well. Doing about 450km per month.

450km of running per month?  :eek:

Archived