NJ CRICHTON

Schalk Roestoff

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every person that has been scammed by this man needs to open a criminal case against him. He needs to be sentenced for the multitude of crimes which will carry a much larger punishment than a single crime.

I have posted all his details that you would need on this thread including his ID number. You can also link your case to the case number I have also posted.

I have a copy of his ID that I can email you if needed.

Just a thought guys. Considering he's sadly a part of this community - is publishing all the plans you guys have, and what info you have not just giving him a heads up to make a runner?

would love follow up to be we got the bugger , but till then ... just saying.

Hi there,

I know this man and I know where he lives. I also have a cival claim against him. Feel free to call me at 0765811605 for any information.

I have an address for him in PE but i need a SAPS case no.A mate of mine will go pick him up after he has the case no and has spoken to the investigation officer.

Please pm me asap.

The owner of the premises where he is living is busy with eviction notice

#noteToSelf - never get on this guys wrong side :whistling:

good job Gummi! :thumbup:

Hopefully the admin have suspended his account on here already. If they have not someone please see to it that it gets done.

Hopefully the admin have suspended his account on here already. If they have not someone please see to it that it gets done.

i'm sure he has more than one, but you also don't need to be logged in to view the discussion. 

The problem with these okes is that in their heads, they are "on top of it". Everything is still cool. If he indeed has a drug issue he probably thinks its no real problem.

post-57055-0-90477600-1452236381_thumb.jpg

I feel that you guys are missing the softer side of this human tragedy. Poor guy. With all that drug stuff going on he apparently needed to pay for his fix. What easier way than to advertise and get paid for stuff you don't have? :ph34r:

The problem with these okes is that in their heads, they are "on top of it". Everything is still cool. If he indeed has a drug issue he probably thinks its no real problem.

attachicon.gifx0kn2.jpg

I think the problem is that they can only see crap. That's because their heads are up their arses...

Hi Everyone,

Yes, sadly I've also been scammed.  

There's some information on this blog : http://www.reportacrime.co.za/CrimeReport.aspx?ID=12228.  There's a girl who says she was engaged to him; he stole her stuff.  There is also a case number, maybe this can be linked with everyone else's? 

I've got an address for him in PE - I am in Jhb though else I would have loved to look him up (with the cops by my side of course).  I also have another telephone number ... 

Will share case number shortly.  

Hi guys, police cases has been opened, the guys involved have his address so does the police, it's already been assigned to a investigator that is on the case, unfortunatly he is on the run, he scammed loads of people, from guys online, to his ex, his landlord you name it.

Everyone that got scammed wont see their money again.

I just hope he gets caught.

Edited by Dominik

Hi guys, police cases has been opened, the guys involved have his address so does the police, it's already been assigned to a investigator that is on the case, unfortunatly he is on the run, he scammed loads of people, from guys online, to his ex, his landlord you name it.

I just hope he gets caught.

I have just confirmed with the landlord that he is still at the address and guys are going during the night again to the house.

They have been a few times but he either isn't there or isn't opening up.

He was also seen walking his dogs earlier today :whistling:

He has been scamming people for ages now and seems to be for drugs.I just can't understand that PE is so small and how he got away with this so long.

That is excellent news that he is still there.

And I agree with you, we found all this info out in such a short time and he has been doing this for years...