Bike Hub weight loss challenge 2016

Bikehub weight loss competition  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in participating in a weight loss competition

• Yes
    • Perhaps
    • Where's my cake?

I'm with you. Its tough I know esp in winter when there is so much comfort food around.

This is the week before the Jock for me so stomach is growling every night, been having a small bowl of soup for dinner but I can tell you when that race is done I'm loading up!!

Me too! We even booked our accommodation within 600m of a restaurant that I've checked the menu of.....and they do pizza!! I should place an advance order to save time.....

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

was 109...then up to 111 by the end of feb.

now 106.7 kg (just waiting for myles to catch up) and that is the story i am sticking to ;)

my indoor trainer is almost setup...battling a bit to get the GSC 10 to register every stroke...i moved the sensors within mm...turn the pedal 5 times then the light stops flashing red or green...replaced the battery...checked the voltage of the battery 3.3v...anyway i will keep at it until i get it to work then i can chase myles all the way to cape town while i watch youtube videos.

I wasn't part of the original thread, but I need some accountability  :blush:

End of Jan - 80.2, now 71.5

was 109...then up to 111 by the end of feb.

now 106.7 kg (just waiting for myles to catch up) and that is the story i am sticking to ;)

my indoor trainer is almost setup...battling a bit to get the GSC 10 to register every stroke...i moved the sensors within mm...turn the pedal 5 times then the light stops flashing red or green...replaced the battery...checked the voltage of the battery 3.3v...anyway i will keep at it until i get it to work then i can chase myles all the way to cape town while i watch youtube videos.

520 should have come with the new sensors ? The GSC10 is known to be full of problems so don't hold your breathe in trying to have it sorted.

Been through 2 already, luckily was still under warranty but have bought the new style sensors already as backup for when the GSC10 fails again.

LOL. I'm also trying to limit myself 'cos I KNOW that come tomorrow night, I'm going for burgers with a good mate of mine.

And if there's one weakness.......

Myles have the burger with mushroom instead of a bun

My wife has decided it is time to loose a few pounds...now it is going to be easy[emoji3] she started at the beginning of the week.

d11adead5d26d274824e21f19492a272.jpg

No more beer and wine till k2c. Started on Monday on 101kg which is the heaviest I've ever been. Will check the scale tomorrow. Must add that I've been in Namibia for two weeks eating and partying like an animal.

My wife has decided it is time to loose a few pounds...now it is going to be easy[emoji3] she started at the beginning of the week.

d11adead5d26d274824e21f19492a272.jpg

Wheres the meat???

sacrilege. Plus, the place I'm going definitely doesn't do that. 

Stop going to McDonalds bud

My Bathroom Scale said I should chow 1600kj... think I should maybe start using that as a start on MyFitnessPal

My Bathroom Scale said I should chow 1600kj... think I should maybe start using that as a start on MyFitnessPal

You MUST mean kcal (calories). 1,600 kj is 400 calories. 

well, I've decided not to commute home today, cos I am super duper tired and my ass is sore. I'm doing a 2 hour ride tomorrow evening. Just feeling guilty cos I wanted to do the entire week by bike. But damn... tired as hell, and I know that if I do ride home, and back here in the morning, that I won't be able to ride for as long tomorrow after work. 

damnit, I sound like I'm justifying my slacking off. 

well, I've decided not to commute home today, cos I am super duper tired and my ass is sore. I'm doing a 2 hour ride tomorrow evening. Just feeling guilty cos I wanted to do the entire week by bike. But damn... tired as hell, and I know that if I do ride home, and back here in the morning, that I won't be able to ride for as long tomorrow after work. 

post-271-0-79063300-1468505234_thumb.jpg

I was going to say this morning that you need to ease into it, too many hours without being used to it isn't good and you just eventually burn out so absolutely nothing wrong with taking a break.

I have done a whopping 13km this week, but just feeling extremely tired after 4 long weeks so not feeling bad about it at all.

Archived