Kevin Evans accepts doping charge

Paulst12

Its the Hub, important things dont matter. Sad to think someone gets judged and made fun of due to orientation and / sexuality.

Sorry, we do get a bit distracted from time to time...

So let's get back to those important things, shall we? So why does someone get fat during stage races? What did Jeroen have to say about it? And did your boyfriend agree with the answer? 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure you would see those values considering you not a Doctor at any medical level.

Lb, you speak with apparent knowledge on a number of matters relating to Pro cycling and also on v12's professional status.

Can you give us your argument for the latter so we can assess the credibility of your posts on the former ?

Not sure you would see those values considering you not a Doctor at any medical level.

http://reactiongif.org/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/11/2spookky4me-2spooky-afraid-fear-fright-scared-scary-shaking-spongebob-spooky-GIF.gif

So let's get back to those important things, shall we? So why does someone get fat during stage races? What did Jeroen have to say about it? And did your boyfriend agree with the answer? 

http://reactiongif.org/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/08/-GIF-afraid-creepy-disappointed-disgusted-do-not-want-fear-scared-shocked-GIF.gif

So I've just watched pvr'd Supercycling to see what the ex-doper and crew would have to say.  Was a fairly strained moment to say the least.  When they are discussing doping/dopers/dopes the air is so thick of whatall is being unsaid it's hard to see the presenters.

Interesting....not surprised though. Again...you can't really sit in the middle with this one, you either support or don't. And not saying anything(when its your job to do so) also shows support imo. 

Its really up to the public(joe soap that makes these okes pro riders, pro journos, retailers, event organizers etc etc ) if they want to carry on supporting them.

People will cling to anything to help them feel like they'll keep afloat. Life is harsh. And then some snake oil preacher steals what little they have for some magic beans. (Yes, I'm talking to you, HomeMarkVeriChoice!)

True that.....not to mention the marquee tent churches......

Interesting....not surprised though. Again...you can't really sit in the middle with this one, you either support or don't. And not saying anything(when its your job to do so) also shows support imo. 

Its really up to the public(joe soap that makes these okes pro riders, pro journos, retailers, event organizers etc etc ) if they want to carry on supporting them.

Whaaaaaaat...........jet fuel user

http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/m/monster-energy/graphics-monster-energy-777606.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by BarHugger

Its the Hub, important things dont matter. Sad to think someone gets judged and made fun of due to orientation and / sexuality.

There is no judgement, just nice knowing who you talking to sometimes. Faces to names find of thing. Like I know Patchelicous is a China from Boksburg that really wants to move to CPT.

Being a girl,boy capetonian changes nothing on my side.

A few are above 50% naturally. There has been a small few in SA even that have been at that value. Not uncommon at all.

Study of more than 12,000 samples of athletes from various disciplines revealed that 3,4% had a value of 50% or more. Weightlifting had 25.7% of athletes over 50%. Strange that.

Happy Friday everyone!! :clap:   

Correct although a higher level does not necessarily translate into performance. Wegelius was a domestique all his life and never won anything with a level of 51%. 

Mine is pretty high and I am average cyclist. Resting makes it higher and over training / racing makes it lower. Hence the biological passport can pick up when you are manipulating blood values. For example, with a hydrated cyclist the haematocrit cannot go up during the Tour de France without manipulation. It must go down.

I do get problems at night if it is too high. Feeling of palpitations and strong heart rate. But that is another story. I think if you had too high haematocrit and any problems with the heart electrical side at rest, then high haematocrit would make it worse.

The fundamental problem of cycling is that racing or training too much reduces red blood cells which affects aerobic performance.

Study of more than 12,000 samples of athletes from various disciplines revealed that 3,4% had a value of 50% or more. Weightlifting had 25.7% of athletes over 50%. Strange that.

Why would weightlifting? They need explosive strength, not endurance? Or are you just testing the waters with a Friday statement, like 'dart players' blood tested 50% cholesterol'. :)

Yip, I would also love to know the answer...

Ahh the pitfalls of social media - so easy to get sidetracked and offend someone.

I would prefer offending Kevin Evans so lets get back to that  :thumbup:

8804813a-7a9b-4e88-b803-01495dce1a56.gif

It's all NATURAL................

Edited by BarHugger

Why would weightlifting? They need explosive strength, not endurance? Or are you just testing the waters with a Friday statement, like 'dart players' blood tested 50% cholesterol'. :)

Nope I'm not winding anyone up (although its Friday). Actual study conducted and published Australian Institute for Sport by Michael Ashenden and others. 

PS: Don't think there were any dart players included. 

PPS: Can darts be classified as a sport?