Interview: Manuel Fumic

Nick

Great interview and I liked the guys "un-complictedness", especially advocating to youngsters to be kids, have fun and get into it when the time is right.

I am with lerouc on the lycra vs baggies.....cannot find stuff that will fit. Is the Indola baggies any good?

I find them very comfortable. Just go for the blue / black / grey versions with the clip and zip waist fastening. NOT the drawstring ones. Drawstring ones are horrible

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone who dislike him can tell him to his face this friday... 

That sounds like a good idea - he can ride knobblies and I'll bring my road bike - make things a teeny but fairer...

They're R1500 a pair. No inner, just the shorts.

Uhm...thanks but no thanks! Can do a lot better with that money!

XLarge is seker = 36, gaan jy nog groter ook kry?

normally wear a 34, and have a L in these shorts. 

I suggested to a guy that he goes to a skills class to get his switchback technique right. He was not impressed. No matter that he walked literally every single switchback, he wasn't open to the idea of someone showing him how to ride his bike.

This attitude is half of our problem as a riding culture in SA. The manne get fit, but they don't think of improving skills.

yet people are happy to take golf lessons ................

I went to Ronckhopper today and got kitted out in full cannondale kit. Great quality clothing and they are the only shop in SA stocking it. I suggest you guys jump while they still have stock

• 1 month later...

post-1575-0-91057100-1458541103_thumb.jpg

Manuel Fumic of Team Cannondale Factory Racing during the final stage (stage 7) of the 2016 Absa Cape Epic Mountain Bike stage race from Boschendal in Stellenbosch to Meerendal Wine Estate in Durbanville, South Africa on the 20th March 2016

Photo by Mark Sampson/Cape Epic/SPORTZPICS