Bobbo_SA

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So tempting.... Repeat after me... My Fenix 3 is awesome... don't need anything else... it does everything I need

Except... I never took the Saphhire Edition, so my glass has scratches all over it.... Fenix 5 Sapphire would be reallllllly nice....

So tempting.... Repeat after me... My Fenix 3 is awesome... don't need anything else... it does everything I need

To help quell the temptation.... I replaced my Fenix 3 with a Fenix 5 in April, and I've had to return it to Garmin twice since then. Once because the screen stopped working properly, and once due to loosing connection constantly with sensors and my phone, and the altimeter going crazy during rides. Garmin gave me a new one both times, but I reckon the 3 is the more reliable option. 

Unfortunately my wife is not on the Bikehub, I have a B-day and Christmas is coming in Dec.

If it helps I'm selling a R10k Takealot voucher here on the Bikehub for R9000.

So this watch just got a bit cheaper

If it helps I'm selling a R10k Takealot voucher here on the Bikehub for R9000.

So this watch just got a bit cheaper

No... that doesn't help (my finances) at all. Going to close my browser now. 

I have said this to myself 10000000000 times.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...