Bobbo_SA

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone give feedback that used that Xeccon CS01 light? I wanting to purchase one for joining the early morning rides with Sportsworld. Already got a rear light.

Thanks in advance.

Just looking at them you may be better off with a BIC lighter in your hand and riding with that.

Just looking at them you may be better off with a BIC lighter in your hand and riding with that.

Oh lol... Your opinion on a CREE 1800 Lumen? I am pretty sure it won't be 1800, but will still be bright.

Can anyone give feedback that used that Xeccon CS01 light? I wanting to purchase one for joining the early morning rides with Sportsworld. Already got a rear light.

Thanks in advance.

I have a SPEAR 900, best light in the 900 lumens class by far. Wide floodlight, (the 900 lumens is not a spot, but a wide wash) the aluminium finish is also very fancy. 

I like my older xeccon light with very small back and front light and separate wired remote connected to one battery pack (although getting the wiring just right on the bike can be a PITA).

Buycycle has the Xeccon lights advertised at the same price as the onedayonly deals:

https://www.buycycle.co.za/?subcats=Y&pcode_from_q=Y&pshort=Y&pfull=Y&pname=Y&pkeywords=Y&search_performed=Y&q=xeccon&dispatch=products.search&security_hash=e3c78be2c5905ee542973232d6d1304b

Edit: and there's a 5% discount if you sign up for emails

Edited by ridr

I like my older xeccon light with very small back and front light and separate wired remorte connected to one battery pack (although getting the wiring just right on the bike can be a PITA).

Buycycle has the Xeccon lights advertised at the same price as the onedayonly deals:

https://www.buycycle.co.za/?subcats=Y&pcode_from_q=Y&pshort=Y&pfull=Y&pname=Y&pkeywords=Y&search_performed=Y&q=xeccon&dispatch=products.search&security_hash=e3c78be2c5905ee542973232d6d1304b

Edit: and there's a 5% discount if you sign up for emails

And shipping is free! 

Is the Xeccon battery inside the light or does it have those seperate batteries with a wire?

That's Brill!