Bobbo_SA

I actually don't like shopping on "One Day Only" purely due to their stupid policy of "If we need to pay for shipping, so should you" or something like that and the fact that there delivery time is really ridiculous...

Some nice bargains to be had, but their shipping time and policy puts me off...

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually don't like shopping on "One Day Only" purely due to their stupid policy of "If we need to pay for shipping, so should you" or something like that and the fact that there delivery time is really ridiculous...

Some nice bargains to be had, but their shipping time and policy puts me off...

Their shipping service is a bit below standard, but I do like thr fact that they are partnered with Pargo - meaning you don't have to be at your delivery destination when the delivery comes... (but I guess thata only neccescary due to the long / inconsistent delivery times).

You should also do your market research beforehand: a lot of their "deals" aren't deals at all.

Their shipping service is a bit below standard, but I do like thr fact that they are partnered with Pargo - meaning you don't have to be at your delivery destination when the delivery comes... (but I guess thata only neccescary due to the long / inconsistent delivery times).

You should also do your market research beforehand: a lot of their "deals" aren't deals at all.

Yeah, I know, but there are some nice deals sometimes...

Yeah, I know, but there are some nice deals sometimes...

Yeah, a lot of their sport clothing and shoe ranges are cheap. 

Hoping the Peregrine's make an appearance again, looking for Peregrine 5's in UK 9.5. Nowhere to be found, this is my last hope

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Today:

Garmin Fenix 3 Silver Performance bundle R8,499

Darkhorse wheels R11,499-R11,999

Torkcraft bike repair stand R649

Today:

Garmin Fenix 3 Silver Performance bundle R8,499

Darkhorse wheels R11,499-R11,999

Torkcraft bike repair stand R649

But why have a leather strap?

Sweat and leather doesn't go well together. At least not when you are cycling/running.....

Is it possible to get some other strap from Garmin?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

But why have a leather strap?

Sweat and leather doesn't go well together. At least not when you are cycling/running.....

Is it possible to get some other strap from Garmin?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Usually they come with others, but you can get steel and rubber straps for these watches

• 7 months later...

I am nothing if not a bargain hunter of note, and herewith I thought I would share some biking-related specials on Rudy Project shades I saw this morning:

Rudy Project Swifty with ImpactX lenses on 33% discount today only (limited stock, if you're not familiar with ODO)

HERE's the normal price on TakeAlot.

Not sure if these posts are allowed, but I'm always keen on sharing specials with peeps when I see it, just in case they're not familiar with some of the sites.

Edited by FrikkieMeyer87

I am nothing if not a bargain hunter of note, and herewith I thought I would share some biking-related specials on Rudy Project shades I saw this morning:

Rudy Project Swifty with ImpactX lenses on 33% discount today only (limited stock, if you're not familiar with ODO)

HERE's the normal price on TakeAlot.

Not sure if these posts are allowed, but I'm always keen on sharing specials with peeps when I see it, just in case they're not familiar with some of the sites.

Admin will quickly react if it's not above board.