Bobbo_SA

I am nothing if not a bargain hunter of note, and herewith I thought I would share some biking-related specials on Rudy Project shades I saw this morning:

Rudy Project Swifty with ImpactX lenses on 33% discount today only (limited stock, if you're not familiar with ODO)

HERE's the normal price on TakeAlot.

Not sure if these posts are allowed, but I'm always keen on sharing specials with peeps when I see it, just in case they're not familiar with some of the sites.

Thats a legit post, so no need to worry... We are always bargain hunting (the legal way of course) and if we can't help one another out, then what's point?

Thanks for the share....

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am nothing if not a bargain hunter of note, and herewith I thought I would share some biking-related specials on Rudy Project shades I saw this morning:

Rudy Project Swifty with ImpactX lenses on 33% discount today only (limited stock, if you're not familiar with ODO)

HERE's the normal price on TakeAlot.

Not sure if these posts are allowed, but I'm always keen on sharing specials with peeps when I see it, just in case they're not familiar with some of the sites.

Wow! That was some 5-star moderation right there! This post was originally in it's own thread because I was not aware that there was a running thread for this topic, and I see that it's been moved to the right place in no time at all. Thanks mods! :)

Hope you're all picking up some sunnies :D I would love a pair but I've got some bike upgrades that needs taking care of first. Need to hunt for some rotors! It's the last key component of project "Disc Brakes for Frikkie!"

• 2 weeks later...

would be nice if their payment system worked properly... failed on a few attempts so I gave up.

I suspect that either a bank or saswitch is having issues today, since I've seen some other reports of failed payments as well. My ODO payments usually goes through pretty easily, except my Snapscan payments. That gives me crap sometimes. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Sold out but CWC have the 1.5l camelbak on special for R490

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk