Dopers suck

fandacious

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably a bit broader than that outside of cycling alone, it's an investigation into a doping ring. The fact that The Hawks are conducting the investigation also indicates criminal implications in whatever is turned up.

Awesome awesome. It's about time doping rings were bust proper and there are real world consequences to actions.

Probably a bit broader than that outside of cycling alone, it's an investigation into a doping ring. The fact that The Hawks are conducting the investigation also indicates criminal implications in whatever is turned up.

Yeah that's what it appears to be reading between the lines. Flippen sad it has come to this.

Yeah that's what it appears to be reading between the lines. Flippen sad it has come to this.

I'm guessing a lot of current and ex riders are having sleepless nights.

It will be interesting to see how many of my hunches are right!

It's a good thing and if a bit of administrative cleaning of house comes out of this even better. 

The sad reality is that much of the sport's corruption goes on without accountability because there is so much focus on the bigger issues with our current political and business climate. 

So for already burdened news rooms who have the true investigative resources to openly expose and draw attention to wrong doing in the mainstream. Sports doping and corruption are not an open priority perspectively.

On the "he didn't do it" side - an article from 2017 where he states that he DOESN'T dope: http://www.treadmtb.co.za/10-burning-questions-with-max-knox/

On the "he did" side - his tweeting has gone really quiet. The Patcheliscious Rule of Tweet dictates that when tweeters go tweetless there is blood in the water.

There is smoke everywhere - I for one would like clarification one way or the other...I'm guessing loads of other people would too...

When last did Max race?

I checked SAseeding but the only results on there are from 2015. Nothing since.

Does smell kinda peculiar...

When last did Max race?

Apparently been in Europe?

When last did Max race?

When is the last time SASeeding updated their results? Not to defend the guy but SASeeding has been useless the past few years AFAIK, would not judge someone on that website

When last did Max race?

http://mtbcrosscountry.com/riders/max-knox/

Namibian National XCO Championships

16 Jul 2017, Windhoek, Namibia 1 Men Elite

EDIT: Found this as well

https://www.bikehub.co.za/features/_/news/road/sa-road-cycling/barend-burger-and-max-knox-secure-the-win-at-the-pps-panorama-tour-time-trial-r7295

Edited by tux26

When is the last time SASeeding updated their results? Not to defend the guy but SASeeding has been useless the past few years AFAIK, would not judge someone on that website

Right you are, indeed. I checked mine and most of my results are also now missing. Maybe I should test myself? :P

Point being; I don't recall seeing him at any of the local races of late...

If they tested vets more often and tandems then they would have a whole bunch, allegedly. 

I would be very curious for my vets bunch to be tested.  I might even move up a few places? 

But to be honest, MOST of the guys seems really decent, down to earth blokes, that I must believe are riding clean.  Very little ego's around!! 

So far all the dopers have seemed like nice guys on the surface. Some even seem normal.

But so do psychopaths...

Some however have a shiftiness about them. Look at them and give you "why are you looking a me MF!" death stare back

ok ok I'm talking *^%$.

I'm guessing a lot of current and ex riders are having sleepless nights.

It will be interesting to see how many of my hunches are right!

If they are hunches based on 'smoke', I would guess all of them and then some... 

In this sort of situation in this environment it is usually true.....