Dopers suck

fandacious

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like from the charges, someone he was supplying testified about their supplier. How else would they get those charges to stick?

i'm pretty sure a guy i used to follow on strava dopes.  he went from an above average to a A/B group rider after his wife had a baby.  (not much activities for six months to a year)

he then blocked me on strava as i accidentally kudo'd one of his old activities when trying to figure out what he did to make this massive leap.

i'm pretty sure a guy i used to follow on strava dopes.  he went from an above average to a A/B group rider after his wife had a baby.  (not much activities for six months to a year)

he then blocked me on strava as i accidentally kudo'd one of his old activities when trying to figure out what he did to make this massive leap.

Got a ebike

maybe he just trained hard and didn't upload to Strava.

Sounds like from the charges, someone he was supplying testified about their supplier. How else would they get those charges to stick?

Only supplying two cyclists? Doesn't seem like a very worthwhile endeavor... unless this is just the beginning  :ph34r:

He's been around for a very long time and ridden with many a top rider...

Even Brandon Stewart  :lol: