Post your woodwork here

Slowbee

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it dry clear? Looking at treating the kitchen counter tops so I don't want to see it when it dries.

Yes it does, its a red liquid when its in the bottle but from my experience it always sinks in and dries clear. It apparently forms some crystal structure inside and then the job is done.

Its pretty cheap too and available from most hardware stores, so I would get a small quantity and maybe test the underside of the counter first, but Im pretty sure it will do what you are looking for. 

I was checking their gallery and there are pics of marble floors they have used it on.

HI Guys,

Where do you buy wood in Pretoria? My better person thought of this great project, now i have to provide. 
Looking for one sheet of Shutterply, with 8mm holes drilled every 15cm down and across. She wants to build a climbing wall for the little one. And yes, all I own a small Black and decker drill. 

Thanks,

HI Guys,

Where do you buy wood in Pretoria? My better person thought of this great project, now i have to provide. 

Looking for one sheet of Shutterply, with 8mm holes drilled every 15cm down and across. She wants to build a climbing wall for the little one. And yes, all I own a small Black and decker drill. 

Thanks,

I can help - I helped build the climbing wall in Arcadia Centre many, many moons ago with Mike Behr. I can also supply you with the t-nuts you need on the back to hold the grips on. Shoot me an email on chief@treeware.co.za so we can chat.

HI Guys,

Thanks,

Please post pics of the process, it's something I also want to build.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking to sell my Triton table saw with circular saw, brand new blade in the box and dust collection bag as well as a router table, Triton 1400 W router with biscuit joiner attachment. If you have any interest pm me.  Need the space.