Post your woodwork here

Slowbee

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Enough said

That is not practical at all - putting tools away will be just as frustrating trying to get a blow up mattress back into its original box. Ain't nobody got time for dat.

Edited by stefmeister

And then there are high value slow moving items where the actual discount price is the same as the normal selling price with a bumped price shown as the normal price. Example:

https://www.toolcraft.co.za/collections/black-friday-2017/products/sawstop-industial-cabinet-saw-250mm-3hp-36-fence-and-table

That saw was selling for about 79k last month.

So I am very carefull with this supposed Black Friday madness. Somewhere in there you will find the sharks. People lose their minds and the retailers laugh all the way to the bank.

No business have a Black Friday strategy with the intention to lose money.

Edited by Moridin

And then there are high value slow moving items where the actual discount price is the same as the normal selling price with a bumped price shown as the normal price. Example:

https://www.toolcraft.co.za/collections/black-friday-2017/products/sawstop-industial-cabinet-saw-250mm-3hp-36-fence-and-table

That saw was selling for about 79k last month.

So I am very carefull with this supposed Black Friday madness. Somewhere in there you will find the sharks. People lose their minds and the retailers laugh all the way to the bank.

No business have a Black Friday strategy with the intention to lose money.

I noticed that sawstop early this morning because I know you were looking at one recently, saw the price and immediately could see it was about the same as the normal retail with "suggested" price bumped up.

Not into Black Friday madness. But I've got my shopping list and hunt bargains wherever. Got this router from bpm, and few other things. Drill press is on its way too. 4ed3c1092ca6b70b0c5ad9a2c1950e33.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those routers are really good quality and you can never go wrong with anything Veritas!

The drill press you ordered is it the wolfcraft one for use with a normal drill? was looking at that one with the intention of drilling dog holes but wasnt high on my list of things I need.

Not into Black Friday madness. But I've got my shopping list and hunt bargains wherever. Got this router from bpm, and few other things. Drill press is on its way too. 4ed3c1092ca6b70b0c5ad9a2c1950e33.jpg

Droooooool

Those routers are really good quality and you can never go wrong with anything Veritas!

The drill press you ordered is it the wolfcraft one for use with a normal drill? was looking at that one with the intention of drilling dog holes but wasnt high on my list of things I need.

I'm so impressed with this router. The value for money is impressive for such a versatile machine. Ergonomics is great and some innovative ideas went into it.

The drill press is the floor standing Toolmate model.

Both items have been on my list for some time now, and got good deals.

As for the inflated RRP, I guess you're going to find that everywhere and need to do your homework upfront.

Any recommendations for contractors that fabricate and fit those anodised Al window and door frames for a residential in Jhb? its a refit - the current window frames are meranti and have rotted.

Thanks in advance.

Any recommendations for contractors that fabricate and fit those anodised Al window and door frames for a residential in Jhb? its a refit - the current window frames are meranti and have rotted.

Thanks in advance.

PM sent...