[Event] 2017 Cape Town Cycle Tour - Argus

Bianchisti

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be happy for you Capetonians for the rain even though I'm sick of it here. At least the temperatures are above 20° 

Guys, I keep hearing about this Bar One stand, whispered in hallowed and reverential tones.

As a first time Argus rider, please elaborate!

Do I need to wear horse blinders so I dont get seduced into stopping?

Guys, I keep hearing about this Bar One stand, whispered in hallowed and reverential tones.

Remember it is not allowed to stop at the Bar one stand on your first lap. Only second lap riders are allowed to stop there...

Friendly sexy sweet dancing girls cheering you on to pumping music. Grab a Bar One on the fly and eat it right away or it will melt in your pocket. Come to think of it, that works too, because then you squeeze the chocolate out like a thick gooey gel.  :thumbup:

It's all lies. It doesn't exist. :ph34r:  

What I tell my wife. :D

There is also the Virgin Active stand.....????

The only evidence I have seen of this was flattened Bar One wrappers sticking to the road.

Definitely doable on the hills going up but I wouldn't want to be you on some of the faster sections downhill, that will be crazy leg speed.

That right there...not worried about the climbs, it's the downhills...they tend to induce cramps..I want to remain clipped in all the way, so will take it easy going down, sharp corners at speed are another challenge!!

Friendly sexy sweet dancing girls cheering you on to pumping music. Grab a Bar One on the fly and eat it right away or it will melt in your pocket. Come to think of it, that works too, because then you squeeze the chocolate out like a thick gooey gel.  :thumbup:

What I tell my wife. :D

And there's a chance of rain you say...  :ph34r:

What colour tshirts are they wearing again? Why isnt there a milk chocolate Bar One!