who is Die MUISHOND?

Shebeen

I think he overtook me on Conterman's last stretch of single track. There was a gust of wind - the trees next to the water bowed their heads in his slipstream - as if the mountain itself revered him - his tyres roared--- muissss and his forks whispered hond as they bottomed out on the bend. And he was gone.

I didn't see his face.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he overtook me on Conterman's last stretch of single track. There was a gust of wind - the trees next to the water bowed their heads in his slipstream - as if the mountain itself revered him - his tyres roared--- muissss and his forks whispered hond as they bottomed out on the bend. And he was gone.

I didn't see his face.

Replacing 'he' with 'it' and that is the perfect metaphor for one of his farts. For that is the power of the Muishond.

Some say he is the African Yeti, who if seen out on the trail forces the viewer into an uncontrolled fit of extreme goon riding, as he prefers elusively traversing the mountains, shrouded in secrecy, hunting to reclaim his natural habitat, coming for them all, your KOM! All we know is he is called Die MUISHOND!

Some say he rides the Tygerberg MTB trails without a membership board :ph34r:

bwahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah

YOU WIN! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Some say he rides the Tygerberg MTB trails without a membership board :ph34r:

Hmmmm

Some say he's the only bike rider excempt from carrying a membership board ????