SARS & eFiling - What gives?!

Johan A Marais

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

on a more serious note - interest earned on a money market account - where do i record it?

4201 local interest received?

Just completed mine... everything was pre-loaded, except for my money market investment (kinda strange since they did send me a certificate and everything else was filled in and linked). I owe them money :( But they payment has been made. Overall a very smooth process.

So, the National Fiscus is now poorer after I submitted my returns. Man, that plugin BS was a pain to get fixed, even after I installed the latest plugins and whatnot. I had to clicked on THEIR stupid link to get it to work.

Submitted originals last week, audited this week.

Really really hope they get done with the audit quickly (5th year I'm audited in a row)

They playing hard a$$ed with me, first they wanted me to submit documents for deductions I claimed which I sent, then they wanted me to send them documents for income such as IT3(b) and even my copy of my IRP5 Employee Income Tax certificate and medical aid contributions even though these amounts are populated when you open your profile. 

They playing hard a$$ed with me, first they wanted me to submit documents for deductions I claimed which I sent, then they wanted me to send them documents for income such as IT3(b) and even my copy of my IRP5 Employee Income Tax certificate and medical aid contributions even though these amounts are populated when you open your profile. 

I had the same...sent them what the wanted and the problem went away.2 days later 37K in the bank.Path of least resistance.Fight with them just prolongs the pain

Also giving me long stories

Got a payout but only around 1/3 of what was I was supposed to get.

Need to submit more docs now and will hopefully get the rest

Found out today that my wife did my returns for me long ago, didn’t submit anything and now I owe SARS.

It’s tense at home.