Absa Cape Epic 2017

Acerunner

hehehe

Guaranteed washout on the 2nd corner... :P

Nothing wrong with Crossmarks for an event like Epic. You're not going to do well at Epic by cornering at high speed. Weekend jol at Conters/Hoogies different story.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, only losing 35 seconds after a puncture, with no team car, or team of lieutenants...

Strava Kudos were earnt today!

54,5 seconds. Epic over for Sauser & Kulhavy  :ph34r:

Will be interesting to see from tomorrow, even more so from Wednesday, how well they recover and who burned too many matches. History has shown us, you don't win the epic in the first couple of days.

54,5 seconds. Epic over for Sauser & Kulhavy  :ph34r:

I will remove my strava kudo's accordingly, thanks for letting me know.

You cannot just hand these out willy nilly!!

Nino won olympics last year... Nino has always been on a whole different level to Kulharvey ito technical skill. Kulharvey has always been the mega climber, but over 2016 he worked to be a lot better on the technical stuff.

I never said Kulharvey was bad technically. I said Nino is better.

Nino is on a who different level to most.. the only rider that is more or less on the same level to Nino is Fumic and Fontana..(we've seen this at xco races)..however Fumic and Fontana are behind in power on the climbs and stamina.. that's why they don't get the results Nino does.

When the likes of Julian has to adapt and start using different equipment and go ride downhill in the off season with his boet (and he is stubborn) to close the skills gap you know.

Kulhavy is of course very skillful else he wouldn't have the results he does.. but known for his power up the long climbs..

Wow

Nicely done

I' might get me some baggies now ????????

They have the nicest baggies.

What we learnt today

Kulhavy needs more skillzzz

Songo-Specialized are clueless when it comes to tyre choice

Platt needs to train more

What we learnt today

Kulhavy needs more skillzzz

Songo-Specialized are clueless when it comes to tyre choice

Platt needs to train more

at the end of the day, bikehub is the winner

Will be interesting to see from tomorrow, even more so from Wednesday, how well they recover and who burned too many matches. History has shown us, you don't win the epic in the first couple of days.

But you can certainly lose it. Bulls must be 10 minutes down? 

Nino is on a who different level to most.. the only rider that is more or less on the same level to Nino is Fumic and Fontana..(we've seen this at xco races)..however Fumic and Fontana are behind in power on the climbs and stamina.. that's why they don't get the results Nino does.

When the likes of Julian has to adapt and start using different equipment and go ride downhill in the off season with his boet (and he is stubborn) to close the skills gap you know.

Kulhavy is of course very skillful else he wouldn't have the results he does.. but known for his power up the long climbs..

Bazinga

Guys can we start a thread with just race updates.

Then this one can be dedicated to the people that know it all.

cannot be won no, but can definitely be lost

Archived