The Classics

'Dale

Nils was my rider of the day by far, loved his aggression and big motor. Big things for the big man to come.

WVA worst luck is having signed with the Dutch retards Jumbo visma. Not even his puncture and 2 crashes were that bad compared to his terrible team...

How on earth did EF miss Taylor phinny on the side of the road, you got one job.

Spotted Gilbert turning his future shock on and off and working well, from what I saw of Sagans future shock he had it locked out on the cobbles.

Hope Tiesj recovers fast after smashing into back of Jumbo-visma car, one thing is known about the accident, they were not slowing down to help Wout.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nils was my rider of the day by far, loved his aggression and big motor. Big things for the big man to come.

WVA worst luck is having signed with the Dutch retards Jumbo visma. Not even his puncture and 2 crashes were that bad compared to his terrible team...

How on earth did EF miss Taylor phinny on the side of the road, you got one job.

Spotted Gilbert turning his future shock on and off and working well, from what I saw of Sagans future shock he had it locked out on the cobbles.

Hope Tiesj recovers fast after smashing into back of Jumbo-visma car, one thing is known about the accident, they were not slowing down to help Wout.

Nils had a freaking great ride.. man what a time to deliver a good result for your team who have been struggling.. just brilliant.. going to be fun watching him over the next few years.

Unfortunately Jumbo got it wrong today..not sure if it was a lack of belief or just a really bad call..but shame Wout bonked.. read his post race interview..he missed a gel somewhere. He says it all got very blurry at one point.. hectic..inexperience but he'll be back and lighting it up again.

Race was fullgas from Km 0, infant all racing this year is like that. Reminds me of A group at Argus wanting a sub 3. The level is elevated and race tactics overall.

We had a technical shocker, Kristoff 3 flats, a lost contact lens, lost bottle at the wrong moment and a sick rider not starting overall. 

Nature of the beast as they say.

Ps: The cobbles make Bo-kaap look like an ice rink.

Race was fullgas from Km 0, infant all racing this year is like that. Reminds me of A group at Argus wanting a sub 3. The level is elevated and race tactics overall.

We had a technical shocker, Kristoff 3 flats, a lost contact lens, lost bottle at the wrong moment and a sick rider not starting overall.

Nature of the beast as they say.

Ps: The cobbles make Bo-kaap look like an ice rink.

Bad luck.. sorry about that.. was hoping for good showing by Kristoff.

And Trek continues to struggle [emoji3544]

Such a shame they went with a good squad.. .

In terms of results WVA's team was one of the best on the day (a top 10, 180 UCI points and 5 finishers).

Movistar got zero UCI points while Michelin- Scott managed only 10.

Brilliant race as usual - loved every minute - but i was surprised at the lack of Astana presence at the finish considering their prominence at the start of the race - they must have had a plan of sorts....well done to PhilGil, a deserved winner....