Tumbles in spot of bother

Spinnekop

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember his early morning pictures from the Gautrain station. I actually smile about it now that I think back.

Anyone know how the dogs are doing?

I can't speak for the others, but Scar is doing great. I can't remember life before him.. there is never a dull moment with this big oaf. We love him to bits :)

post-2276-0-74659800-1547115744_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Goeie genade, Mud Dee, is that you?

Ek kom nie meer gereeld hier nie. Maar het net vanoggend vir die eerste keer in jare met hagar gechat.

Dis soos n reunion dag vandag!

Ek kom loer so nou en dan in.. ????

I can't speak for the others, but Scar is doing great. I can't remember life before him.. there is never a dull moment with this big oaf. We love him to bits :)

Wonderful

Was wondering About the puppies

Much respect

I've been off the hub for a few years and decided to come back today ..imagine I'm in gym on the stationary bike reading this thread listening to Soundgardens The Day I tried to live.... Well I'm almost in tears .... bursting into tears in the middle of gym is not very seemly... I never knew the guy but remember his posts and humour from way back even after all this time away ..A belated RIP...

Goeie genade, Mud Dee, is that you?

Ek kom nie meer gereeld hier nie. Maar het net vanoggend vir die eerste keer in jare met hagar gechat.

Dis soos n reunion dag vandag!

Flippin seriously!? How is that bastard doing? Been a helluva long time since I've seen that name in here. Never met him personally, but still. Even Samma has been back here, every now and then. 

• 4 weeks later...